The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
DJShire said:
My conclusion: you guys hate cookies
dalek sec said:
Guys did cookies do something terrible to your parents when you were young, why all the cookie hate? D:
Honestly? I'm starting to think that a cookie jar fell on Paul when he was young, and now this is his revenge for that early trauma.

Fortunate for us that Paul's attempts at purging his psyche of past hurts is so entertaining for everyone else!

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
bawkbawkboo1 said:
For a second I thought the hat might survive.
it did snap neatly into 2 pieces so that was cool.

a hat sitting atop the pile of broken crockery would have been better though.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Cosplay Horatio said:
Poor unfortunate glass filled sugar cookies. My favorite parts were the lid splitting into two and the face being mostly intact. I hope that Santa statue is not another cookie jar or made of plastic even though I fell somewhat anxious for some Santa smashing crowbar action.
hmm. do you thin that could have a part in HL2 Episode 3? thier in the arctic and Gordon always has his mighty crowbar of headcrab smashery. plus The Gnome could come back as a Santa Gnome... that would be brilliant.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
May I be the first to say Thumpitty thump thump. Except there was only one thump, and it was his undoing.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
My thoughts: "Haha that is a funny jar, too bad it's getting shattered. Oh well it'll look cooTHERE were cookies INSIDE IT! WTF is WRONG with you people!!!1!1!!!1!"

6unn3r

Aug 12, 2008
:O

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Delicious cookies wasted on the floor!

Cookie monster would not be happy.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Didn't expect there to be cookies in it. You guys must really enjoy making us watch you ruin those delicious looking foods. I will avenge you cookies, I swear it.

ajemas

Nov 19, 2009
Cool drop, but I mourn the loss of yet another batch of cookies.
Also, am I the only one who thinks that his disembodied smile floating in the air is the most terrifying thing ever?

Nimzar

Nov 30, 2009
My favorite moment in this drop was just before the body hit, the snowman still grinning and his hat just a little bit removed.

The Morrigan

Wharrgarble
Nov 23, 2010
ajemas said:
Also, am I the only one who thinks that his disembodied smile floating in the air is the most terrifying thing ever?
Not at all. It was especially distressing to see his grinning face lying on the ground amidst the porcelain/cookie rubble.