Daily Drop: Ground Coffee

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
Shellsh0cker said:
AssassinJoe said:
That is some strong coffee
I see what you did there.

Also, yeah, blunt force trauma probably not the best way to break open a package like that. I think you should've gotten a machete and used it to slice the package open after throwing it up in the air. Might not fit the whole "Daily Drop" thing, but it would be frakking awesome.
You like that huh? I got another one.

*ahem*

Do you take your coffee with one or two lumps?

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
thats some tough coffee there.

You must love the crowbar moment, i always burst into laugh off looking at Graham's face.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
AssassinJoe said:
Madara XIII said:
AssassinJoe said:
*Sips* mmmm Love my Coffee Black with a bit of Crowbar :D

But seriously, I Squealed like a Little Girl the moment I saw CROWBAR READY!! EEEEEk
Plus watching the bag spew coffee grounds had a strange similarity of bludgoning someone with a crowbar :)
....and you would know what bludgoning someone with a crowbar looks like......How?
O_O.....ummmmm Look a Bird!!!!

*Flees with a Body Bag* MWAHAHA

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
The crowbar definitely needs to feature in more of these videos. Pretty much to the point where the series must be renamed Daily Crowbar.

Pimwing

Oct 9, 2010
YAAAY crowbar.
i liked the spray of coffeepowder.
what do you think of an old pc-monitor next time?

jjofearth

Feb 3, 2009
Hmmm...coffee and pepper have been the strongest so far...maybe brown powder is somehow magical.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
Crowbar is ready.

Man, that never gets old. I was somewhat surprised to see whacking it blunt side down would pop the bag though! I expected some kind of stabbing and / or ripping motion with the sharp pointy bit.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Oh crowbar, is there anything you can't make awesome? Any chance you guys could tear up something with a chainsaw sometime cause that would be awesome! :D

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Again, Graham is my choice for Gordon Freeman should a Half Life movie come around.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Should've been an open can instead of that foil bag. That probably would've given that exploding column effect, just like last Thursday's Halloween candy.

That said...THE FUCKING CROWBAR. (Even though the first attack showed little effect.)

Looks like wine corks tomorrow. Should produce a similar effect as the dice. We shall see...

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
AssassinJoe said:
What makes me a badass? *Looks at video* Coffee, black.

What makes me the king of badasses? 25 cent vending machine coffee, black.