Daily Drop: Guava

Bucky01

Sep 28, 2010
that was a tough nut to crack
the seeds spraying everywhere made the final victory the more sweeter

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well, the end was pretty glorious, but it was a though guava to crack.
Looked like it exploded in the end.
Lovely :3

Matt Winnie

Jul 27, 2009
You guys should let these tough produce drops ripen first, though the fail crowbar was pretty funny and unexpected.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
dex-dex said:
WHAT?????
Alex is not wearing the construction gloves when actually hitting the guava. it does not bother me just pointing it out.
That's Alex? I thought it was Graham...

therandombear said:
One tough something...never heard of Guava before, but I guess it's a something :>
Guavas, in my experience, are most often used as one of many types of fruit involved in juice cocktails.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Glorious! Ahhh what a tough one it was to brack, but well-worth it for the seed-spray, the boing-effect was rather fitting for something htat managed to shrug off even the first crowbar blow...

isin13

Jul 7, 2010
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guava

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papaya

educate yourselves please

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
UNHchabo said:
dex-dex said:
WHAT?????
Alex is not wearing the construction gloves when actually hitting the guava. it does not bother me just pointing it out.
I was just thinking that actually.

Also, I'm surprised at the strength of the guava. I half expected the crowbar to fail a second time for them to have..."Other measures...".

bawkbawkboo1

Nov 20, 2008
I was starting to think you had hollowed it out and filled it with rubber cement. Also, to re-bring-up an old idea from the comments of one of the daily drops from a long time ago, you should make a shirt with the "Crowbar is Ready" thing on it. Not my idea but I would buy one.

Eikoandmog

Summoner and Pal
May 7, 2008
UNHchabo said:
dex-dex said:
WHAT?????

therandombear said:
One tough something...never heard of Guava before, but I guess it's a something :>
Guavas, in my experience, are most often used as one of many types of fruit involved in juice cocktails.
First: I'm pretty sure that's Alex.

Second: Apple and guava juice is delicious.

klasbo

Nov 17, 2009
UNHchabo said:
dex-dex said:
WHAT?????
Alex is in the "crowbar intro" (in the reflective vest & with goggles etc etc), and I think Tally is massacring the Papaya. Alex probably doesn't use nail varnish (At least I don't think so... Considering his choice of hat from the last cHustle episode you never know.)

Shall we poke Graham for confirmation?

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Guava's are small and round so yeah, it's an unripened papaya which explains the resilience. Baby food on Monday.

Ellen of Kitten

Nov 30, 2010
HEE! The "boing" and resistance to the crow bar actually made my jaw drop. My face did this for once! ":D" Whenever the crowbar comes out, I always think "it's all over for you now." But the [strong]papaya[/strong] fought back! I think it's been the only thing to resist the crowbar so well.

Although, even though the outside didn't break, I'm betting there was tons of internal damage from the first two drops.