Aug 29, 2008
SupahGamuh said:
CaptainCrunch said:
dmcc85 said:
whoa... i am 3rd...

anyways:

this video is N-ICE
Yeah, it's a COOL episode.

Great drop BTW, looking forward to tomorrow's drop =)

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd... well, at least here's the embedded video. Stay Cool =)
LOL havent seen that in ages, some of his lines were epic haha

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
I've only just started watching these. They really need to shorten the intro video. For a 1:30 vid, 30 secs of it shouldn't be taken up by the intros. As said before, why do they need so many people involved in the making of each episode?

AdmiralMemo

LoadingReadyRunner
Legacy
Dec 15, 2008
Good, but not as good as I expected.
miquelfire said:
The cut to it falling (and even breaking) was jarring. Outside, good drop.
Yeah... The lack of the video of Paul dropping it was odd.
maninahat said:
I've only just started watching these. They really need to shorten the intro video. For a 1:30 vid, 30 secs of it shouldn't be taken up by the intros. As said before, why do they need so many people involved in the making of each episode?
Well, they rented out the high-speed camera for a week and dropped stuff for 14 hours a day. Now all that's left is editing. All those people were there helping at some point, so, while each one may not have helped with a specific drop, they helped with the whole series, and just by looking at the video, it would be hard to know who exactly helped with which drop.

tehbeard

Jul 9, 2008
I didn't even see it drop in realtime, it just smashed.

But the slo motion was beautiful, the ice twirling and changing the light coming through it.

and pls oh pls be a lava lamp next!

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Wow. Shattered into perfect cubes.

Watch them glitter. :D

Also, I'm becoming increasingly intrigued by all the random coloured gunk on the wall and ladder behind the drop zone.

Speaks of things dropped previously. XD