Daily Drop: Jello

ZephrC

Free Cascadia!
Mar 9, 2010
Ooooooh. I dunno... I think the Strong Beer is still my favorite, but this is close. Really close. Awesome drop.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
one of the best and it looked great both in slow mo and when you reversed it. Maybe you should do a feature called "Pord Yliad" which you drop things in both so-mo and reversed.

But yeah, that thing looked alive, especially towards the end. And what flavor was that, I don't think I have ever seen dark brown jello before.

Orange Lazarus

Jun 3, 2009
Quite possibly my favorite one yet. Wish I didn't see the regular speed drop first. I would have been totally blown away at how well it reconstituted itself.

Kronopticon

Nov 7, 2007
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. i think im trippin. :p

Glen Morangie

Sep 3, 2008
Not to be too picky, but it isn't just marrow, it is the connective tissue called collagen, which is in muscles, skin, and other bits. The collagen changes are one of the magical processes when meat is cooked.

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
I think this is my favorite daily drop yet. After becoming so misshapen I'm surprised it was able to almost completely return to it's original shape.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
All the drugs on earth couldent remove that image from my mind.

And in a way, im kinda glad.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
It's amazing how it came back to shape even though for a moment it was COMPLETELY FLAT. The hell?!

Cadapalo

Jun 8, 2010
You win this time jello but next time you won't be so lucky. *cackle and dramatic exit*