Daily Drop: Jello

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
A. I don't know what just happened, but I think I am pregnant now.
2. And the broccoli stayed perfectly in place!
C. Oh yeah, this is what daily drop is all about.
D. Hit it with a crowbar!!

Averant

Jul 6, 2010
What I heard when the jello hit the ground: *SPLORCH SPLURB SPLOOSH SPLURCH SPLURB SPLOOSH SPLORSH SPLORCH SLURP SPLORCH*

Yes, that is what I heard. Jello can say that. I swear it can.

Jigokunokijin

Dr. Aimbot McWallhack
Apr 14, 2009
Almost immediately after it hit the ground all I could think about was how it looked a lot like the blob thing in the Cowboy Bebop episode "Toys in the Attic."

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Virgil said:
That was awesome. Even better than the Koosh drops. Easily my favorite so far.
I have to agree. The drop at normal speed, I was like, "oh, not much happened. Wonder if Graham is gonna crowbar it!" But as the slowmo began, I realized what that energy transferance would look like in slow motion- and it did not disappoint!! It completely flattened at its first decent, and you could watch the waves of energy flow through the mold! Totally amazing.

Conclusion; super hard objects on DD = awesome for Graham. Super jello-y objects = great for us all. ;D

(still say Santa Cookie Jar is undefeated, despite having its head severed by a Gordon Freeman. It needs an explosion. In fact, a slo-mo m60 in your jello would make for a wonderful bonus drop. :3

duck-man

Mar 17, 2009
SPLAT!... with a sproing as well, Anyway, with all of those reflections I was wondering what that would look like with weird lighting (No idea what specifically, but surely Something would work well :D )... on second thought, I don't suppose that vacuums would happen to like jello, would they?

AKmontalvo

Nov 19, 2009
holy shit jello is awsome, for a long time it didnt resemble the shape in which it was dropped at all, bet then at the end it still somewhat re-formed

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
The turkey made almost made me a vegetarian and this jello is making me want to be a vegan. Ugh that's cool but so gross.

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
That has got to be one of the most lifelike things dropped since the first koosh.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Wow. Weird how something can look like it's become a shapeless puddle of liquid only to reform into mostly it's original shape.