Daily Drop: Ketchup & Mustard

archabaddon

Jan 8, 2007
I've seen those types of condiment dispensers before... no way they were going to break without the crowbar.

Still, epic crowbar is epic :)

Seki

Dec 22, 2009
Single best usage of a crowbar in known history. Exploding condiments are a great way to start the day.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Looked like ground beef is the next drop. It should have a satisfying splat upon impact.

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
you know imo they should have done a double crowbar action so they exploded at the same time

DJPirtu

Nov 24, 2008
Amusingly, just as the background song was having its first round of "lyrics" (the "yes, yes" -part), I was thinking to myself "Yes! They're bringing out the crowbar!" :)

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
My friends don't understand why I adore this show... maybe THIS will help them understand.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
"Hey I got my Hotdog now, awh dammit I told you to wait for me!"

Lol once I saw the failure word I know you were going to bring in the crowbar. Way a go for making a huge mess!

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
At first I thought the condiment bottles were filled with water but I realized it was the watery liquid once the crowbar obliterated the bottles. The mustard was the most awesome and the ketchup was a nice finish. This video just made my day even better.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
antidonkey said:
Looked like ground beef is the next drop. It should have a satisfying splat upon impact.
To me, the ground beef should've come before the ketchup and the mustard. Because then you make hamburgers with the ground beef you drop and sop up the crowbar ketchup with your burger.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
MattAn24 said:
Right, so I think we all knew it was coming as soon as the music switched to that "Yes" one.

Self-proclaimed Crowbar Is Ready theme? :D
No doubt about that. :D
DJPirtu said:
Amusingly, just as the background song was having its first round of "lyrics" (the "yes, yes" -part), I was thinking to myself "Yes! They're bringing out the crowbar!" :)
It would seem like that's the theme song for the crowbar. :3

I'm starting to do the same pose as Paul when he's pointing towards Graham to get the crowbar. Adds a little fun to it. ^^

Also, MUSTARDSPLOSION!

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
I'd like to see a picture of the mess that made, off camera. That was some good platter action!

Next Up: Brains!