Daily Drop: Koosh

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
Owlslayer said:
pluizig said:
Owlslayer said:
pluizig said:
Owlslayer said:
Also, at the point where the Koosh was on no-gravity mode, it looked like a blue monster that consisted of spaghetti. Or a blue spaghetti monster, so to speak.
A blue FLYING Spaghetti Monster?
I don't know...
I'd say it was more like the jumping kind, but I am no expert in any kind of spaghetti monsters.
Prepare to be enlightended.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

pastafarianist jesus?
Yeah, i kinda had heard of him before, though the Wiki article did educate me on where it was from and other such stuff. Thanks for the link.

But the Saghetti monster in this video is blue and isn't flying. Maybe it's some sort of half-god-half-Koosh with superpowers? Or a demigod? Who knows???

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
My reactions to this video (all true).
Initial reaction: "... Koosh ball? That's not going to be that great..."
Reaction after seeing just the first bounce: "... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I don't even know why, I've seen slow-motion videos like this one before. But this video is definitely the funniest/best so far in this show. Especially that first bounce. :D
(Just fyi, I've liked the others too, but more in a "Huh... Well there you go" kind of way. This one, for reasons that are beyond me, made me quite literally laugh out loud.)

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
I did not expect much from this one, but that was probably the best result so far. I've come to the conclusion as a viewer that the camera simply cannot slow it down any more, so I suggest artificially slowing it yourselves with any number of movie programs... though this one worked just fine as is.

A great show for a daily dose! Glad there's one small show every day to tide me over for the other content on the Escapist.

(those weren't backhanded compliments, I swear!) :(

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
Strangely enough, that was pretty sweet.
Rather entertaining when the Koosh was in reverse. It was alive! o_O
That's what I was think!

OT: Very cool stuff guys! Keep it up!

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Strangely awesome! Looks like a blob from any given RPG game!

duck-man

Mar 17, 2009
Haha! What an excellent idea; who says that it has to shatter, or indeed explode, to have a fun collision? I looked like a slug the way it climbed after the first hit, very nice!

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Z(ombie)fan said:
Owlslayer said:
pluizig said:
Owlslayer said:
pluizig said:
Owlslayer said:
Also, at the point where the Koosh was on no-gravity mode, it looked like a blue monster that consisted of spaghetti. Or a blue spaghetti monster, so to speak.
I don't know...
I'd say it was more like the jumping kind, but I am no expert in any kind of spaghetti monsters.

pastafarianist jesus?
Yeah, i kinda had heard of him before, though the Wiki article did educate me on where it was from and other such stuff. Thanks for the link.

But the Saghetti monster in this video is blue and isn't flying. Maybe it's some sort of half-god-half-Koosh with superpowers? Or a demigod? Who knows???
Wait...what?
Why'd ya just edited my post and didn't even leave a reply? Or maybe the "Pastafarianist Jesus" was supposed to be in your reply, but it got mixed up ? Or maybe I'm not just getting the joke...

batuea

Jun 30, 2009
pluizig said:
Owlslayer said:
*GASP* you Blasphemer, you may only refer to his starchiness and the great starchy one, or flying spaghetti monster.... now off to the stake with you to burn you.

Numachuka

Sep 3, 2010
When I saw it in normal speed I was thinking "Oh that'll look cool I guess".
When I saw it slow motion it blew MY FUCKING MIND

rockyoumonkeys

Aug 31, 2010
Wow. I'm actually almost embarrassed that it never occurred to me that they might drop stuff that DOESN'T shatter into a million pieces.

I guess I just like destruction.

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
That was a lot more awesome than I expected it to be. Well done, sirs! And sirettes!

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
Owlslayer said:
Z(ombie)fan said:
Owlslayer said:
pluizig said:
Owlslayer said:
pluizig said:
Owlslayer said:
I don't know...

pastafarianist jesus?

pastafarianist jesus?
Wait...what?
Why'd ya just edited my post and didn't even leave a reply? Or maybe the "Pastafarianist Jesus" was supposed to be in your reply, but it got mixed up ? Or maybe I'm not just getting the joke...
oops...