Daily Drop: Mashed Potatoes

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Could have been better, could have been worse. Can't wait to see the NES cartridge, crow bar for that maybe?

Zechnophobe

Feb 4, 2010
OMG the Daily Drop is on the Potato Sack ARG! I know there are secrets in here. I KNOW IT.

miquelfire

Red Fire
Dec 24, 2008
Zechnophobe said:
OMG the Daily Drop is on the Potato Sack ARG! I know there are secrets in here. I KNOW IT.
ARGH!!!!

You know, this ARG thing Valve has going on doesn't make much sense.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
So it looks like more Tech Heresy for monday I see... D:

That wasn't too bad, thought it would splatter more honestly.

butteforce

Mar 4, 2010
The sound was incredible. Some day, I'm going to need some impressive foley for something... and it's going to be mashed potatoes on the floor.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
warfjm said:
First the gameboy, now the NES cartridge. Oh the humanity!
Hey, at least for an NES cartridge they have the chance to use a really bad game... maybe "Bad Street Brawler", or "Barbie"?

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
UNHchabo said:
warfjm said:
First the gameboy, now the NES cartridge. Oh the humanity!
Hey, at least for an NES cartridge they have the chance to use a really bad game... maybe "Bad Street Brawler", or "Barbie"?
Wouldn't Barbie have a pink cartridge? XD (OK, maybe not. NES cartridges with unusual colours were quite rare.)

WildSeraph

Jan 5, 2011
It's weird, I felt something strangely... cathartic about seeing the potatoes drop. Am I the only one that found this drop more satisfying than usual?

Yaxley

Sep 23, 2009
Now, I'm no scientist like Paul, but those looked like instant mashed potatoes rather than homemade, at least to my untrained eye.

EnigmaHarper

Jul 22, 2009
This means something... this is important...

I'm surprised I'm the first one to make this reference.