Daily Drop: Meat

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
RTR said:
Looks like the meat (puts on sunglasses) got beat.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!
I guess you noticed the shape of the meat in the second and third drops?
...Yes, my mind went there. Don't judge.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I think Paul should have hurled it at the floor as hard as he could, then hit it with a crowbar.

Thumbs up if you agree!

Sidrat

Jan 18, 2011
As a butcher I was still surprised at how it held its shape. Next time use fresh beef/pork/lamb see how that drops.

Can't speak for anyone else, but when I watch a Daily Drop I want to see the largest area of effect as possible.

With or without the crowbar - the escapist theme - perhaps a cattle-prod on the expired beef would have been a lot more interesting - TheRegister theme?

Wonder what's dropping this week?

droid

Apr 15, 2009
And today on MAN COOKING we will make MEAT.

And remember, if your girlfriend likes your cooking, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

*runs out of man-voice*

milow

May 1, 2010
I don't entirely know why, but I giggled at this one. Maybe it was the repetition and the splat sounds. I also was oddly reminded of Silly Putty. If that wasn't something you tried, it might be something to put on the list for next time.

Coalhada

Feb 6, 2009
The only thing that went through my mind the whole time was "Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnnnsssssssssssss...".

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
[HEADING=1]YOU MUST DROP A BRAIN[/HEADING]

Your local butcher will have cow and pig brains on sale.
Also, could you please freeze a brain in liquid nitrogen and then drop\crowbar it????

PLEASE?

Quote this post to petition.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
It reminds me alot like human brains.... oh god, where did they get that "meat" from!?

Was kinda hoping for crowbar action but oh well. :D

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
I still think you gents need a step up from the crowbar. As it is, you have repeated drops, and crowbars for when the first drop doesn't do the trick. You need like, explosives! Or... m80's or something small scale. There are things like this blob of meat that will just defeat gravity, and only a shot of explosive will satisfy the camera. :)

BobOfTheGlen

Jul 17, 2009
Is that what meat looks like in the USA? o_O It's so... pink... That can't be healthy. Really, it looks more brain-like than anything...
/lovemycountryfood

Trako

Jul 23, 2008
Meatwad get the honeys, G. Especially that last drop, looked a bit... yeah.