Daily Drop: Mousetrap

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Mousetrap

And the world will beat a path to your ladder.

Watch Video

04whim

Apr 16, 2009
Does the second half seem oddly familiar to anyone else? :S Did they test the tomato before and used it there as well or something, or am I just predicting the future?

Gentleman_Reptile

Jan 25, 2010
Maybe dropping Jello onto the mousetraps would have yielded more slicey results.

But then again thats not a very fair comment, because everything is made better with the liberal application of Jello.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
No, I think you're right, I seem to remember them dropping a tomato on a set of mousetraps already, most likely during the "tomato" vid

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
04whim said:
Does the second half seem oddly familiar to anyone else? :S Did they test the tomato before and used it there as well or something, or am I just predicting the future?
It was their 6th or 7th video I think, the tomato one.

Re-using footage DD? Tut tut.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
I'll admit I'm a bit disappointed . . . when I saw that this DD was covering mousetraps I figured it would be far cooler. Bad luck I suppose, but experiments seemed sound but it just didn't come together as well as I hoped.

Ah well, not every DD can have a surprise soda can rocketing off screen :)

04whim said:
I'm glad I wasn't the only one coming in here with that thought.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
LadyRhian said:
Tomorrow is... seeds? And yes. Mousetraps= not good for killing tomatoes.
Agreed, they just don't make very good devices for killing tomatoes honestly. You need to use C4 to get the job done. :D

snowman6251

Nov 9, 2009
They should've made some poor soul get their finger snapped for the extra testing. It'd be more popular than their nunchuck jousting video (ok maybe not).