Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Olives

Or to give its true Spanish name, "Dedos del pie de San Javier."

Watch Video

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
You can still eat them, but you might want to pick out the glass first. Why am I seeing a Happy Face ball for tomorrow?

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Ahhh, interesting that the bulk seemed almost to peel away from that one bit of the label/glass left where it made contact.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
You lie! Today's big drop was 6048 little 75g pork pies, dropped 8m onto hard concrete.

Surprisingly little damage to the pies themselves, but the packaging was pretty much totalled.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Gah! Die disgusting things, die!

Anywho, cool drop but it might have been cooler if they have been in a bowl or something as opposed to the frequently seen `jar of stuff.`

Moffman

May 21, 2009
StriderShinryu said:

Anywho, cool drop but it might have been cooler if they have been in a bowl or something as opposed to the frequently seen `jar of stuff.`
alternatively unscrew the lid and tip, possibly?

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Moffman said:
StriderShinryu said:

alternatively unscrew the lid and tip, possibly?
Certainly. Or, given my massive dislike for olives, perhaps the crowbar could have been used to smash the little buggers individually. :)

Pinstar

Jul 22, 2009
I'm torn. Part of me loves the easy-to-shatter glass containers that (almost) never fail to shatter in a cool and sparkly manner, spilling their contents every which way. But the other part of me wishes they'd use durable plastic containers which probably won't break on the drop, but probably WILL bring out the crowbar and give up the goods in an awesome manner al-la the ketchup and mustard smash.

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
"Dedos del pie de San Javier."

Toes of San Javier. Either the spanish have some REALLY wierd nicknames for food, or im missing out on some inside joke?

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Zenode said:

Toes of San Javier. Either the spanish have some REALLY wierd nicknames for food, or im missing out on some inside joke?
1. Grab your foot
2. Twist it around 180°
3. Look at your toes
4. You have just realise they look slightly like olives

Or I might just have Spanish feet..

Nyerion

Nov 9, 2010
Zenode said:

That's why I asked, I'm spanish and I've never heard that before lol

I've always liked olives, but I think I'll feel a little unconfortable now the next time I eat some.