Daily Drop: Pinata

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Pinata

A better way to crack open a pinata than blindfolding a child and giving them a blunt weapon.

Watch Video

Nimzar

Nov 30, 2009
Resilient little bugger isn't it. No cinder-block though? I am disappoint.

Also the fish will be fun to watch I hope.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
I laughed pretty good at the "gimmie candy!".

and the singing fish might not be the most spectacular drop but when it gets crowbar'd all will be fine

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Nimzar said:
Resilient little bugger isn't it. No cinder-block though? I am disappoint.

Also the fish will be fun to watch I hope.
Yeah, I wanted the cinder block too. However I guess that would ruin the candy! I guess piñatas are made to handle a few hits. A crowbar is probably more than they wanted to guard it against.

Also... this made me want to play Viva Piñata again...

Resonantscythe

Jul 28, 2009
The amount of candy in there was a gyp, haha.

Instead of the crowbar they should have used a traditional bat, but that's just me.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
OH MY GOD IT'S RAINBOW DAVE!

I guess that'll require some explanation: one year at university, we had a pinata almost exactly the same as that. He was our pet, because we weren't allowed animals in the place we were living. We called him Rainbow Dave. Because he was multi-coloured and looked like he should be called Dave. Also, pinatas are rare enough over here that the novelty of having one around never quite wore off.

I can't wait to see the bloody fish thing getting crowbarred. And cinder block'd. And burned at the stake. And buried. In concrete boots. In a volcano. On Mars.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
I was hoping for more than just gumballs or jawbreakers. I hope that singing fish gets the crowbar and the cinderblock tomorrow.

zvate

Aug 12, 2010
I'll never look at my little pony the same way again...

Also, while not an issue in this drop you might sometime want to try hitting with the back end of the crowbar. in some drops it seems to twist in Graham's hand and that probably losses a lot of the impact. Still great drop and look forward to more

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
For a while there I thought they'd made the Pinata out of Nintendium. Then I realised several drops from quite high, and a couple of hits from an adult with a crowbar is NOTHING compared with the destructive power of a blindfolded small child with a bat!

loodmoney

Apr 25, 2011
Just noticed that the siren sound reminds me of Atom Zombie Smasher. Good times.

Also, I felt terrible seeing a half-decapitated rainbow donkey. I think, out of fairness, it should get it's own spin-off series. (Every Tuesday, only at The Escapist &c.)

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
Wow... it took three hits from the crowbar to crack that darn thing open. What chance does some poor little kid with a wiffle bat have?? After the 3 failure (2nd crowbar hit) I was wondering if you were going to take a circular saw to it... hmm... circular saws....

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
That underswing right in the chops at the end was great. I was actually laughing the whole way through at how resilient the thing was. Crowbar had its work cut out that time!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I love the little personal touches (GIMME CANDY!). Also, that was HARD to break. I think we've been cruel to children all these years.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
I was hoping for a stick instead of a crowbar. You know, like the parties when it's time to crack the pinata. The third hit was more of a Crowbar Uppercut.