Daily Drop: Rubik's Cube

Tel_Windzan

Dec 18, 2008
When in doubt, drop it again!

Though this does make me wonder, how many times would they have to drop the XBox 360 to see it shatter?

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
Great to see that you won't stop if it fails to break if it's supposed to break :3

And the change of music was nice, too.

AdmiralMemo

LoadingReadyRunner
Legacy
Dec 15, 2008
This one was good, and I even enjoyed the failed drop, watching the blocks wobble while still on the cube.

Ragnarok2kx

Nov 18, 2009
I for one likes the first drop, it was pretty cool to see an otherwise rigid object wobbling like gelatin because it's made of moveable parts and... well I think it's interesting!Q_Q
Anyways, breaking drop is awesome as well... looks like flying pixels.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
There is hardly an object in the world that is more satisfying to see getting wrecked to pieces than a rubik's cube.

Stickill

Jan 1, 2010
DIIEEEE CUBE DIEEEEE!

God I loved watching that cube shatter. And nice, changing music and adding things like "failure".

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
I expected little to no breakage upon the Rubik's Cube.

But I totally did not expect the subsequent "FAILURE", do-over, and total obliteration of that accursed object. Nice job, LoadingReadyRun people.

And take that, Erno Fucking Rubik.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Tharwen said:
So... did you solve it?

Owlslayer said:
Also, again: what the hell was the object in tomorrows edition? Looked to me like some sort of wooden spawn of Cthulhu.
A model wolf? I'm pretty sure I saw a muzzle in there somewhere...
Seems like several people here see it is a model wolf, which it most likely is. But damn, i didn't see anything like that.
Must be crazy/blind.
But yeah, great show for anyone who likes some destruction.
And who doesn't?

Aeriath

Sep 10, 2009
Don't worry cube, I'll put you back together. Nasty people who can't solve you getting angry and dropping you like that =(.