Daily Drop: Silly Putty

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Silly Putty

It's solid! It's fluid! It's viscoelastic!

Watch Video

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Why does it say last was Kinder Egg, when it was Duck Candy last time?

Bouncy blue thingy =S

Veloxe

Oct 5, 2010
What's up with all the poor ways the oldschool gameboy is being treated lately?! Poor thing... I almost don't want to see the crowbar next time. Almost.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Hmm. First piece did nothing, but the other piece wobbled pretty well.

And geez, the subject # errors are getting worse! You're off by TWO this time! Just saying.

An original Game Boy this Monday... Well, what can you do to something proven to withstand a bomb blast from Desert Storm!? We shall see.

pluizig

Jan 11, 2010
I thought that was a bit underwhelming. But the Game Brick will be fun monday.

miquelfire

Red Fire
Dec 24, 2008
Sound effects, weird. BOINK!

Most likely crowbar on Monday however, unless the plastic in the brick system became brittle over the years.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Where did they get a bomb from? jk

Eh, this one was oka. not really expecting much from silly putty.

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
For a second there, it looked like it could have hit the camera if it had enough momentum..

Come monday, I'm going to mourn the loss of a dear and close friend. I knew you well, Gameboy.

TheHaunted

Nov 25, 2009
Poor Gameboy, it has to go to the extreme of sacrifice itself to give us entertainment nowadays. Makes me sad.

I wish they would use the crowbar on the silly putty as well.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well if that wasn't the silliest thing I've seen today, paint me blue and call me Monkey.

So, yeah. It was ok, though there have been much more awesome drops.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
I'm heartened to see over half the posts are wailing about the Gameboy because that's what I came here to do too.

More on topic, the Silly Putty was a lot less smushy than I expected. Don't know why.

aashell13

Jan 31, 2011
The silly putty deformed much less than I was expecting.

Also, what is up with that 'boing-boing' sound? does silly putty really sound like that or did y'all put it in there special?

WildSeraph

Jan 5, 2011
Heh. That silly putty reminded me about how much fun I have with kneadable erasers in art class. God, I love those thi- Whatthefuckisthis? Gameboy? GAMEBOY!? NOOOO! WHY MUST THE POOR THING SUFFER? YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS.

Jackpot524

Certified Canuck
May 24, 2009
Well, I figured you'd deke us out and bounce something wierd for April Fools Day...

I just didn't expect you to bounce a Y chromosome!

I never realized those things were so big... Thanks for your contribution to science!