Daily Drop: Spare Change

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Spare Change

Darn! I was just looking for bus fare and whoops!

Watch Video

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
-Insert South Park Joke about the monster needing three fity for the bus-

Hey, wait, this is the 100th item. This should be a special thing. Its the centenial.

EDIT: ...No pun intended.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Ooooh... very shiny stuff! :D

Wow... that was the 100th episode of this show, congrats guys!

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Requisite bad joke here: Change is good.

Ooh, sparkly shiny! And tomorrow is just fluff. Marshmallow fluff. That might get messy...

DragonSama

Jul 20, 2009
awe why did you have to waste perfectly good change? you should have given it to this guy

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Shiny! Very fun. And fluff tomorrow, that should be great if the jar breaks open.

Also,

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
*Notices distinctive shapes upon coins* Wait, why did you use US coins? I can imagine you have plenty just lying around but any specific reason?

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Blackout62 said:
*Notices distinctive shapes upon coins* Wait, why did you use US coins? I can imagine you have plenty just lying around but any specific reason?
Do they operate out of Britain or Canad? cause in Canada and the US the coins are rather interchangable.

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
emeraldrafael said:
Blackout62 said:
Do they operate out of Britain or Canad? cause in Canada and the US the coins are rather interchangable.
LRR (the people doing daily drop) is out of Canada, it's just weird that they would specifically use US currency.

Lunafox

Feb 15, 2011
That makes me wonder, would different munies drop/bounce/spin/sparkleshiney differently?

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Lunafox said:
That makes me wonder, would different munies drop/bounce/spin/sparkleshiney differently?
Most likely. Unite States Coins tend to be as perfect of circles as you can manage, and then there's coins that look like octagons and ones that are squares. It wouldnt be noticiable, but it would bounce differently.

EDIT: plus there's the material. I'm sure Canadian 2 dollar coins would bounce differently based on weight
http://www.talktocanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/toonie.jpg

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
That was surprisingly awesome, I came in thinking it'd look kinda cool because of the quantity and then the reflections decided to step the whole show up a notch.
Thanks lighting!

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
emeraldrafael said:
Blackout62 said:
Do they operate out of Britain or Canada? cause in Canada and the US the coins are rather interchangable.
indeed that is true. Canadian and Americans are pretty similar. but in Canada we have toonies and loonies. and it is much better to have loonies and toonies for the bus.
I have gotten American pennies, nickels and quarters.
the big problem is that the vending machines don't like the American coins and I am a quarter short of getting the delicious chocolate!