Daily Drop: Sponges

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Sponges

Daily Drop tries to clean up the drop zone, the only way they know how.

Watch Video

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Much more entertaining after adding water. The same can be said for all things in life, and what the hell is that thing your droping tommorow?

Myrph

Proud owner of a Jamtroller
Oct 27, 2009
Dropping wet sponges, best idea ever! Love the slow motion water droplets too! Besides, Paul's failure face is too epic to not have it as part of the video, making the dry sponge drop totally worthwhile!

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
2ndblackjedi said:
When I first saw 'FAILURE' my first thought was 'Crowbar?'
I did too, but then I thought to myself, to what end? Sponges are spongy and don't react that much. Whole reason they are used as padding.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
That makes me think a bucket of water (emptied) would make a fun drop, too!
...and what is that purple thing for next time, anyway? An alien radish?

cke

Jun 20, 2010
What, no crowbar?
But seriously, I want to see an xbox controller dropped a couple of times and than smashed by Graham Freeman.

Alex Ford

Oct 27, 2009
bleachigo10 said:
Much more entertaining after adding water. The same can be said for all things in life, and what the hell is that thing your droping tommorow?
omicron1 said:
That makes me think a bucket of water (emptied) would make a fun drop, too!
...and what is that purple thing for next time, anyway? An alien radish?
Think the drop tomorrow is another koosh as Graham mentioned they would drop different kinds.

Turns out wet sponges are awesome :p

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
bleachigo10 said:
Much more entertaining after adding water. The same can be said for all things in life
Yup. This.

Instant Success. Just add water!

(Wait -- Did I just reference the "Arc Rise Fantasia" episode of Unskippable?? o_O)

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
It was okay with the water filled sponges. I thought they would bounce more when dry. Ok, 99 more to go until the drop floor is clean.

Chasmodius

Rogue Commentator
Jan 13, 2010
You never know what you're going to get from dropping something until you try it. With some of the early pleasant surprises (pizza, binder coils), there are bound to be a few disappointments, too.

Glutnix

Splody McSploderson
Nov 21, 2009
When I saw the video of Paul removing his goggle, I knew Crowbar wasn't ready (though it totally always is ready ^_^) so yeah, colour me surprised when they filled them with water.

Good editing with retaining the pre-drop 'rainfall' sequence, a beloved cliche of high-speed photography delivered on :)

Love your work, LRR!