Daily Drop: Swiss Cake Roll

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
And that's how Gordon Freeman cuts his swiss cake rolls
good drop and I'm curious what that is for tomorrow. a container of ball bearings perhaps?

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
(o_O at how that cake roll survived the drops...)
Who the fuck made that cake roll... that disgusting pastry tube filled with horror?! The Yummies Corporation!?

SomebodyNowhere said:
And that's how Gordon Freeman cuts his swiss cake rolls
good drop and I'm curious what that is for tomorrow. a container of ball bearings perhaps?
A bag of marbles, if you ask me.

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
Steve Butts said:
After seeing the structural integrity of this sweet treat, I am convinced we need to incorporate this technology into our cars and airplanes.
I am with you on that. And there should be less of a demand for them in the groceries if they saw this video

smartmoose

Genre Wars Winner
Feb 17, 2009
Good thing that dessert wasn't something really manly. If it was a Swiss Meat Roll, I bet the crowbar would have no effect on it.

miquelfire

Red Fire
Dec 24, 2008
InevitableFate said:
I like how the Crowbar has its own theme. You can always tell it's coming up when you hear the digitised "YES"
I'm not sure, but I do think they use that song on non-crowbar drops. Maybe not the part that has the digitized "YES" part however.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Now that...Was awesome! One of the best yet!!!I was dubious at first but wow...resiliant thing!

strum4h

Jan 3, 2009
Steve Butts said:
After seeing the structural integrity of this sweet treat, I am convinced we need to incorporate this technology into our cars and airplanes.
I have already converted my truck into a driving cupcake.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
I would seriously love a GIF of that first drop where it just compresses and bounces back, it was awesome!

Nimzar

Nov 30, 2009
That cake actually looked kinda gross. :-/

I'm guessing this an Americanized Swiss Cake Roll... and not an authentic Swiss Cake Role, which I don't imagine being too different from the German Cake Rolls my mother used to make (Note: my mother was German and used German ingredients).

jaketheripper

Jan 27, 2010
c-c-can it be? the trailer for half life episode 3?

lol@ mini poem.

regardless, id still eat it after all that. those are my weakness.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
THAT THING IS HUGE. (Insert penis reference here.) Where the crap did you get a swiss roll that big? Did you make it yourself? Jesus christ... If the united states had a cake roll that big it would make us the fattest nation in the... Oh wait. Nevermind.

In all seriousness, did you buy that or make it? That is incredible.

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
pigmy wurm said:
The first bounce was definitely the best, the way it completely deformed and then reverted to exactly how it looked before.
yeah, that's what i thought as well.
that moment it squeezes and... re-blobs to its original form was kinda funny.
anyways... i was hoping for it to burst and squish / squash.