Daily Drop: Toothpaste

archabaddon

Jan 8, 2007
natural20 said:
archabaddon said:
The look on Graham's face as he wields the mighty crowbar is just epic. AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!
Wait, isn't that Alex?
Nope. Paul Saunders drops the crap. Graham Stark is on the crowbar. Alex Steacy isn't even in the credits. EDIT: actually, he is, my mistake. Yet I'm still very sure it's Graham.

It's definitely Graham, it's just harder to tell with the oversized goggles.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
i loved how you missed the first full swing at the tube, and it twisted and said "AIM" hahahha

i know its the name of the brand, but hell, it was funny

also, shooting tooth paste everywhere i wonder how many of you got stained.

SnowmanCA

Mar 30, 2010
archabaddon said:
natural20 said:
archabaddon said:
The look on Graham's face as he wields the mighty crowbar is just epic. AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!
Wait, isn't that Alex?
Nope. Paul Saunders drops the crap. Graham Stark is on the crowbar. Alex Steacy isn't even in the credits. EDIT: actually, he is, my mistake. Yet I'm still very sure it's Graham.

In the video lead in for the crowbar it has always been Alex, though during the actual shooting at least five or six people do the actual smashing with crowbar as they were shooting for all day over the course of like two weeks strait and still had to do things in normal life.

AdmiralMemo

LoadingReadyRunner
Legacy
Dec 15, 2008
The first crowbar attempt looked like the tongue from one of those lizards that's catching a fly.
archabaddon said:
Fail! That's Alex, dude!