Daily Drop: Tree Cookie Jar

Jakale

Feb 16, 2010
That was wonderful. I hadn't read the description so the first drop had the expected carnage, and then the wonderful bonus of a stack of almost perfectly preserved, surely delicious cookies. It was like a cathartic Christmas gift that lets you still enjoy your actual gift after obliterating the wrapping.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
thenumberthirteen said:
Graham_LRR said:
thenumberthirteen said:
Did they forget to film an establishing shot? generally you don't go straight into the slo-mo drop. Maybe The Escapist decided to edit it for brevity.
The Escapist doesn't edit the videos, we do.
For this one, we apparently don't have a wide shot. We're missing the wide for several drops, it seems.
I thought that might be the case. I guess whomever was doing the wide shots took a bathroom break, or maybe just couldn't stand the sight of all those cookies broken on the ground.
Well, it's actually a whole day's worth of wide shots that we've lost somehow. Which amounts to about 25 drops of the 150-ish we shot over the week. Oh well.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Okay, am I the only one that burst into laughter at the initial fast-drop? You don't even see Paul for it, it's just "BAM HI FLOOR! I'M COOKIES!"

I too, wishfully hope that the cookies were nom'd. It would be disappoint if they weren't :(

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
KhakiHat said:
And that's the way... The cookie crumbles.
You forgot your sunglasses.

I knew it would be a spectacular drop but the cookies really surprised me and I think the lid survived with minimal damage. Too bad for those cookies though, I'd dust off the shards and eat 'em all.

Averant

Jul 6, 2010
Ooh, that was a fun drop. Shattery. Interesting that you kept the cookies though, I- Wait, what kind of cookies are those? Are those SNICKERDOODLES?? YOU BASTARDS!!!

Spolin

Nov 22, 2010
I want to see how that lid would have faired against the Crowbar, but oh well, we can't smash everything in slow motion.