Daily Drop: Two Wolf Moon

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
ha ha awesome.

This taps into the childish glee I have at slow motion, destruction and SCIENCE. Combining both together is just a perfect combination. Mythbusters as proof.

*Edit
Just in case you guys read this, since you're dropping it from a low height, perhaps it'd be best to use more fragile materials? That or possibly increase the height if possible.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
This one was kinda cool. The wolf heads still sorta stayed together though, cept for the one that lost its snout.

I can't wait for tomorrow! That tomato is gonna make a mess! Sweeeeet...

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Impluse_101 said:
I cry for the destruction of wolves.. ;(
I would've expected to agree, but really... that figurine kinda sucked. No style.

Now, if Paul had tried taking any of my knickknacks off my bookcase, he wouldn't have been going down that elevator shaft on an elevator, believe you me. *cracks knuckles*

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
It would be better if you dropped it off a skyscraper. On fire. With ninjas. Who are also on fire. In a mid-drop fight scene with Jean Claude Van Damme. Who is not on fire, but has a flamethrower which is on fire. And they're all strapped to landmines which will detonate when they hit the floor. Which are also on fire. And the floor is covered with dynamite. Which is not on fire, because that would be stupid. But the air is having hydrogen pumped into it. Which is also not on fire yet.

And it's all filmed through a wide-angle lens.

Which is on fire.

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
dududf said:
ha ha awesome.

This taps into the childish glee I have at slow motion, destruction and SCIENCE. Combining both together is just a perfect combination. Mythbusters as proof.

*Edit
Just in case you guys read this, since you're dropping it from a low height, perhaps it'd be best to use more fragile materials? That or possibly increase the height if possible.
Not science. Science is done to answer a question, formulates a hypothesis, and does many experiments with control groups and measured variables to either refute or support the hypothesis to the question posed before experimentation begins. If you can show me how this series is doing science, then I will gladly take back this post.

OT: Eh, a little disappointing. Breaking along stress points isn't exactly all that interesting. You guys should drop a vase filled with water at some point, though. Or a water balloon.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Heart of Darkness said:
dududf said:
ha ha awesome.

*Edit
Not science. Science is done to answer a question, formulates a hypothesis, and does many experiments with control groups and measured variables to either refute or support the hypothesis to the question posed before experimentation begins. If you can show me how this series is doing science, then I will gladly take back this post.

OT: Eh, a little disappointing. Breaking along stress points isn't exactly all that interesting. You guys should drop a vase filled with water at some point, though. Or a water balloon.
Are you trying to debate me when I'm trying to relate the video to mythbusters? I threw in science, as mythbusters contains scientific methods of trying to get a goal. I just threw the word in there, hell I edited it in. Feel free to debate when there is no debate however :)

Perhaps some relaxation is in order for yeah?

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
You should get a gun and shoot things, then show that in super slow motion.

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
dududf said:
Heart of Darkness said:
dududf said:
ha ha awesome.

*Edit

Are you trying to debate me when I'm trying to relate the video to mythbusters? I threw in science, as mythbusters contains scientific methods of trying to get a goal. I just threw the word in there, hell I edited it in. Feel free to debate when there is no debate however :)

Actually, I'm quite relaxed. I just don't like it when people label non-scientific studies as scientific. And Mythbusters methodology differs widely from this shows, in that the mythbusters actually do science before they destroy things.

I'm not trying to debate, just to point out and hopefully rectify an error that has been done to the name of science.

aphyr

Jan 18, 2010
Heart of Darkness said:
dududf said:
Heart of Darkness said:
dududf said:
ha ha awesome.

*Edit

Actually, I'm quite relaxed. I just don't like it when people label non-scientific studies as scientific. And Mythbusters methodology differs widely from this shows, in that the mythbusters actually do science before they destroy things.

I'm not trying to debate, just to point out and hopefully rectify an error that has been done to the name of science.
That's pretty damn pedantic.

Fisk777

Aug 2, 2010
Hey you spelled Younnat wrong again, also please include song titles. He has a lot of songs.
I too can't wait for the tomato.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
The most fun was watching ...Kathleen? Throw her hands up when it hit, lol. Also, I have the "Three Wolf Moon" shirt as I got it from Walmart. Someone posted on my youtube channel about it and thats how I found out about it, lol.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Anyone know how many rungs they have on the ladder? Like how high they are dropping it from?