Daily Drop: Xbox 360

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
AssassinJoe said:
Why?....Why?....WHY COULDN'T IT BE A PS3?
I guess because the Ps3 in that household didn't die.

Also, this hurt to watch. I am a very careful man(some say CHEAP), and watching an expensive machine get brutalized like that really makes me cringe.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
A moment of silence for the brave 360.
Thank you

RougeWaveform said:
Wow this really shows how flimsy modern consoles are. I've dropped my NES a couple time (mostly unintentionally) that thing doesn't looked damaged at all.

Still This drop was awesome.
Well, the casing is flimsy. It looks like the console itself survived really well.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
To those who are crying that they are breaking a 360, read the description.
When an XBox is out of warranty with an E74 error, it can only serve one purpose.
I was begging for the crowbar on that one, but I'm glad that you did it over and over again.
Also, kind of says something about how consoles are put together these days.
You guys should try a Game Cube, just for the challenge.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
That Xbox still had plenty of drops left in it! A few more and it would've spilled it's guts!

Ahh well, at least it's a sturdy brick.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Vanbael said:
To those who are crying that they are breaking a 360, read the description.
When an XBox is out of warranty with an E74 error, it can only serve one purpose.
I was begging for the crowbar on that one, but I'm glad that you did it over and over again. You guys should try a Game Cube, just for the challenge.
X-play already did with all 3 last gen consoles. Gamecube is indestructible lol.

Too bad you used an already broken one. I would have liked to see if it still worked after the first drop

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
You were moving it! It's going to eat the disc inside! God I hate the Xbox 360, but I love Mass Effect 1 and 2 :(.

Matt King

Mar 15, 2010
thethingthatlurks said:
HA! Eat it fanboys!
Say, why no crowbar, just to be sure to piss them off even more?
because this proves that the xbox is better, even when it's broken it's still more fun than a ps3 >:D

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Ouch. I hope for the sake of the floor, you guys don't have a launch PS3 that YLODs. It'd probably dent the floor, those things are heavy.

Also I think it was just fine without crowbar. There wouldn't have been much to get out of it anyway without intentionally unscrewing the metal casing first, and after that it would have good for more drops instead.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
You don't know how happy you made me by watching this drop. Now you know. You made me VERY happy with this drop. I was hoping that the crowbar would make an apperance, but 4 drops in a row is more than enough to bring a huge grin to my face =)

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
I'm surprised how durable the core was. All of the plastic was blown off and i think some of the jacks and stuff were messed up, but I wonder if you could still salvage it after all of that.

And here is the necessary LRR reference:

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/391/commodoreHUSTLE-02-Red

(Skip to about 4:30 for the relevant bit)

Azure-Supernova

La-li-lu-le-lo!
Aug 5, 2009
That was one of the most beautiful drops I've ever seen :D Though a crow bar to it would have made my day!

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Heh. The slow motion yell was funny to listen to.

Interesting to see all the plastic break off.

I can't help but notice this 360 had no Hard Drive attached to it. - Just as well. XD