Daily Drop: Xbox 360

Coalhada

Feb 6, 2009
Even though I knew it didn't work anymore, I felt despair when I heard the sound of it hitting the floor...

Kinda sad, given I don't have any current-gen hardware x_x

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Well, there's your problem- if you were dropping a Wii, it would still be fighting fit. Then you could even sell "The Wii Console Used in The Daily Drop!"

I'd buy it.

Anyway, I enjoyed this public execution, as I always do.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
AssassinJoe said:
Why?....Why?....WHY COULDN'T IT BE A PS3?
As if enough people havent commented on this already, im going to add one more.
Because, PS3's hardly ever break.
Also it could probably crack the floor. The table I use is groaning under the wieght of my old Black Leviathan. EDIT: Which still works.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
I will be going to bed disappoint. This was optimum crowbar time. I was praying for it the whole way through, especially when I saw the video was 3 minutes :(

Ashsaver

Your friendly Yandere
Jun 10, 2010
I dropped my famicom once,10 years ago,its case break apart and left only with the circuit board stuffs......and the it still working!

mb16

make cupcakes not bombs
Sep 14, 2008
Draconalis said:
AssassinJoe said:
Why?....Why?....WHY COULDN'T IT BE A PS3?
Cause the PS3 is so solid it probably would have cracked the floor.

Also, cause I suspect it was a dead x-box, and PS3's didn't piss on themselves and die.

no they just dont have games :D
jokes please dont flame me

Majora Major

Nov 29, 2010
I have to admit, I actually screamed the first time it hit the ground.

Looks like XBox 360 is a pretty sturdy console. Now do PS3!

jakefongloo

Aug 17, 2008
thethingthatlurks said:
HA! Eat it fanboys!
Say, why no crowbar, just to be sure to piss them off even more?
Your response proves your more of a fanboy then anyone, because I'm a xbox fanboy and i don't give 2 shits. I can't believe that mattered to you that much. Way to be a pc(and or sony) tool

OT: I imagine all the other people want wii's ps3's and pc's dropped now. Don't know, not going to check, so this is going to get expensive XP.

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
jakefongloo said:
thethingthatlurks said:
HA! Eat it fanboys!
Say, why no crowbar, just to be sure to piss them off even more?
Your response proves your more of a fanboy then anyone, because I'm a xbox fanboy and i don't give 2 shits. I can't believe that mattered to you that much. Way to be a pc(and or sony) tool

OT: I imagine all the other people want wii's ps3's and pc's dropped now. Don't know, not going to check, so this is going to get expensive XP.
Uhm, that makes no sense. If you want to ***** at somebody, at least try to make some sort of coherent statement.