Daisy Coleman, Sexual Assault Survivor & Survivor Advocate, Has Committed Suicide At Age 23

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Shit.

Really could do with more good people alive, but i completely empathise with the difficulty of this existence getting too much for minds that can't turn off so well. The emotionless psychos are incessant cockroaches instead.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Wow Maryville is about 15mins down the highway from me and I've never heard of this. It hasn't been on any of the local news. Very sad

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Sounds like a fucked up case. Have more information about it.

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
RIP. Always hurts to hear about the ones who don't make it out.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I actually discussed this case on the old escapist years back in regards to what happens when Rape victims speak up. Daisy and her family were harassed by her rapist, their families and their friends to the point they left town and then their home was burnt down. From what I remember, she was harassed and tormented relentlessly no matter where she went and felt there was no escape. They stalked her online and informed students at her new school after she moved to get away from them so the harassment continued at her new school. There was nowhere for her to escape being tormented as " rape girl". Since there is no such thing as victim protection in the US, it is near impossible to make a rapist, their family and friends stop stalking and harassing their victims so the rapist not only takes her body, they destroyed her life entirely.

And people wonder why so many girls just remain silent. The truth is if you want to have any resemblance of a normal life after having this forced upon you, being silent is sometimes your only option. No, it shouldn't be this way but sadly, it still very much is.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
This is part of such a bigger problem. There's no way to communicate it properly without garunteed personal experience. There's no comfort in faith. She isn't magically living in paradise, she's fucking no longer able to think and exist because life was causing more pain than could be dealt with alongside cunty psychos caring more about their pathetic insecurities. Don't imagine justice just cos it's easier. That's precisely what abusers want. Fuck that.
Every women in ny family and friend circles have experienced dodgy shit like this, all it takes is being able to listen...literally the easiest fucking thing anyone could do. The damage does not go away.

Last edited:

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
Since there is no such thing as victim protection in the US, it is near impossible to make a rapist, their family and friends stop stalking and harassing their victims so the rapist not only takes her body, they destroyed her life entirely.
I have nothing to add at the moment. I just felt the above needed to be restated.

Reactions: Kwak