Dammit DICE

SecondPrize

Mar 12, 2012
I was done with battlefield. It was sad but I moved on. Now commander is back? I can play a pretty BF with actual teamplay? Fuck me now I gotta get Origin and have tons of fun playing battlefield again.
Also boats. Enemy boat spotted.

ShinyCharizard

Oct 24, 2012
Yep looks fucking awesome. Destructible skyscrapers? Commander mode? Blowing up the road underneath a tank? Yes please. Can't wait. Only question now is do I get the PS4 or PC version.

tendaji

Aug 15, 2008
Only problem with having points on destructible buildings in my opinion means that I doubt that control point will every last that long on any multiplayer map. Just saying :p

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
ShinyCharizard said:
Yep looks fucking awesome. Destructible skyscrapers? Commander mode? Blowing up the road underneath a tank? Yes please. Can't wait. Only question now is do I get the PS4 or PC version.
Is PS4 64 players?

ShinyCharizard

Oct 24, 2012
Korten12 said:
ShinyCharizard said:
Is PS4 64 players?
I believe so. Having 64 players shouldn't be an issue anymore with the more powerful hardware.