"Damn I used to be stupid."

TakeyB0y2

A Mistake
Jun 24, 2011
When I was in junior high I was really into making movies with The Sims 2... Except I was extremely terrible at it.

I found a cd with all my old movies on it, and scripts I made more movies that never saw the light of day; for the latter, all I can say is "thank god for that", the former had made their way on the internet in the past, but are thankfully gone (I hope).

My writing skills were terrible! Also, as you can probably imagine, a 13-year-old writing adult characters in adult situations probably wouldn't turn out very well.

This wasn't helped by the fact that I'd completely lose my shit whenever someone would say my videos were stupid. This... Resulted in horrible forum arguments and constant suspensions.

Spitfire

Dec 27, 2008
Looking back, there are a lot of stupid things that I've said and done, even when ignoring alcohol-related stuff, but two incidents in particular stick out.

I have a very crass sense of humor, and most people who know me are cool with that. One time, however, I managed to cross the line, when I directed a particularly distasteful remark at a friend of mine, completely ignoring the fact that it had deep real-life implications for him, and that it would bring back bad memories. I don't think he actually got upset with me, but that was an ugly gesture regardless.

Another time, I got contacted online by a girl who I used to be classmates with in school, who wanted to keep in touch with me, and I proceeded to alienate her and be rude to her.
To elaborate. When I was in school I got bullied, a lot. None of the stuff that happened to me was in any way the aforementioned girl's fault, but I didn't care. I was angry, and I wanted nothing to do with anyone who reminded me of that experience. It certainly didn't help that I was in a rough spot in my life at the time, and that was quite literally the last thing that I wanted to be confronted with.
Unfortunately, I was too young and too stupid back then to realize how paranoid I was being, and that I was shunning away someone who wanted to be my friend. She didn't deserve that, and I really wish I would've done things differently.