Dark Knight Composer Scoring Modern Warfare 2

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
Wasder said:
DrunkWithPower said:
I would also enjoy Ennio Morricone.
As you can tell by my avy, I agree that that would be epic. I don't think he does games though.

But anyway, a big yay, Zimmer's stuff is always excellent.
I would kill to have Morricone involved in a game.
Partly because Im a Tarantino fanboy which automatically makes me an Ennio fan by now :)
Would be epic though, they should get him onto Red Dead Redemption.

Teh_Doomage

Jan 11, 2009
They just seem to be pulling out all the stops to make this game the best game EVER.

That's a tall glass of water if they pull it off, and if they do, it'll just be hard to beat, ever.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Infinity Ward is just getting in more and more celeberties in their games.

50 cent and Hans Zimmer right now, all we need is morgan freeman narrating and we're set.

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
That guy seriously knows how to make shit climactic. I could put his music to a vid of a guy eating chips and it will seem dramatic.

He's perfect.

ArcWinter

May 9, 2009
Shapsters said:
I don't usually pay attention to the music in games but I have a feeling I will be in MW2. God damn things are just getting better and better!
Exactly!

MW2 might become one of the best games of all time. Probably become my favorite shooter.

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
You've GOT to be kidding me.

Hanz Zimmer? Gladiator, Pirates of the Caribbean, Batman Begins/Dark Knight Hans Zimmer?

He's my favourite movie composer.. And now he's onto video games.

Now I'm interested in this game.

sockhead

Mar 7, 2008
I didnt even know who the guy was untill a week ago when I noticed that I had one of his songs and that he created the music for the most epic scene in any film ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh8AO64JKx0