Dark Knight Scribe Will Write New Godzilla Film

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
Sparrow said:
SuperMse said:
Sparrow said:
Honestly, Goyer isn't all that great. He's responsible for crap like The Unborn, Jumper, all three Blade films and the Ghost Rider film. Both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight were written by Nolan as well as Goyer, which I'd put money on being the reason they weren't as poor as a lot of Goyer's other stuff.
Sir, I am in love with your comment. May I have permission to marry it?
Only if it's consensual. I'm not in control of my own brilliance after all.

[sup]Seriously though, anyone seen The Unborn? It blowed.[/sup]
Hate to be a dick, sir, but the past tense of "blow" is "blew".

OT: I am in agreement with you sir, I can't stand Goyer's writing. I haven't seen The Unborn, but if it's any consolation, I did see Dollman Vs. Demonic Toys (The latter creation was the work of Mr. Goyer), and that was bad, in fact, I couldn't believe that I wanted to see Child's Play, and I hated that particular movie franchise as well.

Silk_Sk

Mar 25, 2009
I will never understand all the hate Godzilla 1998 receives. I watch it and watch it and can't help but enjoy it. It was a good fun movie. Maybe it wasn't true to Godzilla but as a stand-alone monster movie, it holds up rather well. I enjoy it every time I watch it.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
shogunblade said:
Sparrow said:
SuperMse said:
Sparrow said:
Honestly, Goyer isn't all that great. He's responsible for crap like The Unborn, Jumper, all three Blade films and the Ghost Rider film. Both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight were written by Nolan as well as Goyer, which I'd put money on being the reason they weren't as poor as a lot of Goyer's other stuff.
Sir, I am in love with your comment. May I have permission to marry it?
Only if it's consensual. I'm not in control of my own brilliance after all.

[sup]Seriously though, anyone seen The Unborn? It blowed.[/sup]
Hate to be a dick, sir, but the past tense of "blow" is "blew".

OT: I am in agreement with you sir, I can't stand Goyer's writing. I haven't seen The Unborn, but if it's any consolation, I did see Dollman Vs. Demonic Toys (The latter creation was the work of Mr. Goyer), and that was bad, in fact, I couldn't believe that I wanted to see Child's Play, and I hated that particular movie franchise as well.
Really? Blewed doesn't sound like a word to me.

[sup]Yes, that was a joke.[/sup]