Dark Souls disappeared from steam D:

figday

Mar 22, 2011
So I just opened the Steam website to pre-order the DS on Steam.
To my surprise, it's gone!!!! T__T

Anyone got news on why that is?

Thanks in advance!

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
It still shows up on the Steam client for me (I'm in the UK) so...hmm o.o not sure what's up.

If you haven't played the console version...don't judge it purely off of your PC experience. From have said that they didn't really know what they were doing with the PC haha.

Superb, superb game though. Easily in my top 5 of all time. Hope you enjoy it ^^;;.

EDIT: try this? http://store.steampowered.com/app/211420/

figday

Mar 22, 2011
BlueberryMUNCH said:
It still shows up on the Steam client for me (I'm in the UK) so...hmm o.o not sure what's up.

If you haven't played the console version...don't judge it purely off of your PC experience. From have said that they didn't really know what they were doing with the PC haha.

Superb, superb game though. Easily in my top 5 of all time. Hope you enjoy it ^^;;.

EDIT: try this? http://store.steampowered.com/app/211420/
naw man, the link still shows me the 'site error, oops sorry' thingy.
dang..
but thx anyway

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Opened that link from Australia, still works. Maybe there's a genuine problem with your local server.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well, i checked on steam, no dark souls. Checked the link, and it says:

"An error was encountered while processing your request:
This item is currently unavailable in your region"

So, yeah. Sucks to be me, i guess...

lapan

Jan 23, 2009
Seems still fine in Austria. Mayhaps the region of you two would be interesting to pinpoint the problem a bit.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Still on my steam. Odd though if you get an error, both you and Owlslayer, as I can see you're not even remotely close either, country wise. :p

G32420NL

Jul 3, 2012
Still on steam here in the netherlands, 39.99
confirmed news about resolution and framerate gives me some doubts but i think i will still get it.