Darkrai

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
ok so ive exhausted all options I now throw myself at the mercy of you all, does anyone out there have a darkrai they are willing to trade? I have plenty of legit Pokémon ive caught over the years that are now on my Omega Ruby that im more then happy to trade.

OhNoYouDidnt

Oct 22, 2013
ecoho said:
ok so ive exhausted all options I now throw myself at the mercy of you all, does anyone out there have a darkrai they are willing to trade? I have plenty of legit Pokémon ive caught over the years that are now on my Omega Ruby that im more then happy to trade.
D'you have a Jirachi available for trade, or another event Pokémon that isn't Deoxys, Celebi, Shaymin or Arceus? If so, please feel free to shoot me a PM, for I've got a spare (and legit, don't worry) Darkrai on my Pokémon X.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
OhNoYouDidnt said:
ecoho said:
D'you have a Jirachi available for trade, or another event Pokémon that isn't Deoxys, Celebi, Shaymin or Arceus? If so, please feel free to shoot me a PM, for I've got a spare (and legit, don't worry) Darkrai on my Pokémon X.
I do have one and more then willing to trade as I can generate another one on my gamecube:)