Darksiders Mystery Code Awards Free Game

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Cool idea. But why is it always U.S.A only? "All you Americans are bullies. That, is why the whole world, hates you."

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Tom Goldman said:
Red Faction: Guerrilla was originally released in June 2009 and is a very well-liked game...
Was it. I've only read bad things about it. But it's still a lovely gesture to all those who bit the bullet and bought Darksiders early.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
this is what companies should do to reward gamers for buying early, not punish thoes who dont with the weird early dlc stuff

JMan

Jun 18, 2008
Two problems:
1. My game didn't come with a code and
2. I traded in Darksiders to get Red Faction Guerilla

undyingdh777

Red Lantern
Jun 25, 2008
I was really expecting that code to just be something like an alternate costume or a small useless thing, but this is so cool.

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
I never bought Darksiders, though I thought about it. The shame would be that I bought Red Faction Guerilla when it came out, so I wouldn't get anything

Bruins182

Feb 15, 2010
for anyone who didn't buy Darksiders or threw out the code, here's what I did: go to your local Blockbuster or video game rental store (potentially even a Gamestop or what have you,) find a Darksiders game display case and grab the card from in there. Most places don't care or notice that the instruction manuals or inserts have been left in the display cases.. voila, free RFG, no extra purchase required!

Dahaka27

Apr 20, 2009
Erana said:
Did people outside America even get codes?
That must be it.
THQ even e-mailed me a reminder about it telling me not to lose my card.....

It's like they were holding it just out of my reach....

US only
Pah

They could have let us know earlier so we non US residents could have known so we didnt have to find out where our cards went.

JMan

Jun 18, 2008
It's been two weeks since I redeemed the code and paid for shipping and I still haven't received my game. Has anybody received their game yet?

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
That's... awesome. Really nice of them to do that.

Will we still be eligible if we buy a new copy later? I'm just waiting for the price to go down.