Darn You, Victini: unable to catch them all

me.vicky

Jun 23, 2010
Well, everyone, it's official. There's no place in, about, or around my college with free, login-less wireless access.

No Nintendo WFC means I can't get Victini for Pokemon Black.

Today is the last day for American players to get it, which means I have once again been cheated out of catching version-specific legendary Pokemon by circumstances outside my control. [/bitchfest]

So, Escapists, is anyone else in the same boat as me?

kaioshade

Apr 10, 2011
Run to a walmart, grab a wireless router, tie it to your university network, log in and grab Victini.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
me.vicky said:
Well, everyone, it's official. There's no place in, about, or around my college with free, login-less wireless access.

No Nintendo WFC means I can't get Victini for Pokemon Black.

Today is the last day for American players to get it, which means I have once again been cheated out of catching version-specific legendary Pokemon by circumstances outside my control. [/bitchfest]

So, Escapists, is anyone else in the same boat as me?
Always that thing called trade. also, theres NO WHERE? You dnt have a starbucks or something?

Eh, I dont have it, dont care to get it. I'll AR code it if I absolutely have to and want to. Its a crappy pokemon, base 100 stats across. Its a fire/psychic manaphy.

EDIT:
John Marcone said:
Youre really telling us there aint a McDs around you?...
As you are an american I find that impossible to believe.
Not all Mickey Ds have them. There's not alot to point in a wireless access point if you odnt plan of people being there. Mickey D's isnt a cafe setting, so theres not alot of people that sit around and chill there.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I've also tried using my college campus to play Pokemon White wirelessly. With little success of course. I have been using a Starbucks that was close to my house though. It's worth the walk over just to play online. :p

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Oh well. Victini is good, but not completely amazing. It's pretty much impossible for me to catch them all considering I didn't have a ds generation pokemon before Heart Gold. I missed a lot of event pokemon, but I'm not too worried about it.

Doctor Glocktor

Aug 1, 2009
Victini is gonna be re-released as a movie promo with its hidden move one the two movies are out in Japan.

Don't worry about it.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
Jesus dude, I got an Ol' Fashioned 60's Diner that has wifi in my town of 7.5k people...

...I'm pretty sure that there's a wifi spot within driving distance...

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Even if you miss events, you could probably just check the Wifi chats on Serebii. You can get pretty much anything if you lurk around there enough.
kaioshade said:
I am actually kind of irritated i essentially have no way of getting zoroark.
If you have Wifi I might trade you an event legendary dog. I got 3 of each.

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Break into a persons home
Beat them until they give access to their wifi
?????
PROFIT!

Ramrunner7

Jun 23, 2010
I feel your pain! The wifi on my Ds DOES NOT WORK :(

want to start a "we didn't catch victini" club

kaioshade

Apr 10, 2011
Solo-Wing said:
Even if you miss events, you could probably just check the Wifi chats on Serebii. You can get pretty much anything if you lurk around there enough.
kaioshade said:
If you could, that would be greatly appreciated. I pretty much have nothing of value in return to give however.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Ace of Spades said:
I gave up on catching them all when they hit Generation II. Collecting really isn't my forte.
I can imagine the reaction of someone who just caught all of the original 150 Pokemon finding out about Gen. 2

Finally! I've caught them all! Now I can finally return to my normal li...

TV: Pokemon Gold and Silver! Coming soon!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
kaioshade said:
Solo-Wing said:
kaioshade said:
If you could, that would be greatly appreciated. I pretty much have nothing of value in return to give however.
Ok then just message me a few offers and I will most likely just choose the most appealing.

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
scorptatious said:
Ace of Spades said:
I gave up on catching them all when they hit Generation II. Collecting really isn't my forte.
I can imagine the reaction of someone who just caught all of the original 150 Pokemon finding out about Gen. 2

Finally! I've caught them all! Now I can finally return to my normal li...

TV: Pokemon Gold and Silver! Coming soon!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....
I don't have to imagine it, since that was my brother and me when I was 6. I got to experience it and witness it at the same time. Though after I started playing, I had swiftly forgotten that from the glee of levelling up my Quilava and the fact that 6 year old me couldn't pronounce the names any of the fully evolved starters properly.