Darth Vader Back For EpVII

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
This is Vader hopefully starting a Force metal band with Luke, Yoda and Ben Kenobi. Also Jack Black is in the movie as the villain with Jack White is the good guy.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I'd like to know how they are going to work that into the script. Also, hey look, there goes the Star Wars rage train! It runs on your tears so, KEEP CRYING BABIES!

That is all. No seriously, I have no other thoughts on this issue.

eternal-chaplain

Mar 17, 2010
Hopefully he won't actually be back--he'll just be a ghost like Obi Wan and Yoda. Because. They kind of burned his body. And he was shown as a ghost. With Obi Wan and Yoda. Jeez, they're going to make robo-Vader 9000, aren't they?

What is the worst they could do, make Vader a bad guy? Even if it is just an android, that'd pretty much destroy my mental image of Vader as a redeemed wanderer. If he is just a ghost-helper...well why not Obi Wan, like in The Empire Strikes Back?

operationgenesis

May 4, 2010
I was kind of hoping that they wouldn't rely too much on the imagery associated with the original trilogy and make something that was actually new and interesting instead.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
I'm going to go with either a clone, or just another sith taking the name to instill fear in his enemies. Make a suit similar to his and bingo, instant bad ass reputation.

Nerexor

Mar 23, 2009
LIMITED TO FLASHBACKS ONLY!

That is the only acceptable way to do it because Vader is dead, dammit! He was electrocuted, died, and then his body was burned, and we SAW HIS GHOST! He could not BE any more dead in the continuity of Star Wars.

Seriously Disney, just give us the Thrawn trilogy, and the fanbase will be appeased. Well, except for the parts of it that are unappeasable.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
Zhukov said:
... and then the screaming started.
"I felt a great disturbance in the force. As if millions of voices all cried out in agony, and then were suddenly silenced."

I hope that it's another guy in vaders suit, or, that it's just the daly mail talking out of ther arses.

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
even if they cloned him he wouldnt ned the suit due to the fact that a clone would be "born" fully intact and would not need life support armor

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Darks63 said:
even if they cloned him he wouldnt ned the suit due to the fact that a clone would be "born" fully intact and would not need life support armor
You'd be right, if Star Wars was in any way concerned with logic. They'll probably just go "Midichlorians + Force, ho!" and presto, resurrected Vader.

Or reverse carbonite - nevermind the fact that Vader wasn't encased in carbonite. XD

They'll think of something nonsensical, I'm sure.