Darth Vader Can Now Hold Your Wii

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
TheFacelessOne said:
randommaster said:
I think Cthulu [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP-33XI4frs] has got it worse overall.
OH MY GOD!!!!!! THOSE FIENDS! I hope Cthulu ate them over night.

OT:

Okay, this is KIND OF cool. But like Popdafoo said, why pay for something that can be done by a table?
Because tab;es aren't voiced by James Earl Jones. Will your table ever be awesome enough to give nerd culture two of the most quotable lines ever?

KissofKetchup

May 26, 2008
If I didn't trade my Wii for a computer that can run HL2 on high settings that wasn't working until I figured out that I did plug in the power on the GPU, I would totally get that

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Ok I'll admit it looks cool, Darth Vader rules, but who the hell wouls toss away an extra $40-50 for this?

matrix3509

Sep 24, 2008
Teiraa said:
Et3rnalLegend64 said:
Why do we care what Yahtzee has to say?
yahtzee says funny things
Haven't you heard? Its uncool to admit you like Yahtzee. Even if he is the reason everyone on this site is still here. Just a warning for the future...don't ever admit you are a fan of Yahtzee, or your internet cred will be taken away.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
MetaKnight19 said:
HardRockSamurai said:
Wow. Has Darth Vader completely lost all of his dignity?

Yes. I do believe he has...
Yikes, that image is now etched into my brain. It won't go away, please make it go away...
I believe I speak for us all when I say...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

But on topic, I must admit, its pretty cool.

Delritho

Aug 12, 2009
matrix3509 said:
Haven't you heard? Its uncool to admit you like Yahtzee. Even if he is the reason everyone on this site is still here. Just a warning for the future...don't ever admit you are a fan of Yahtzee, or your internet cred will be taken away.
I got a horrible aching man-crush on Yahtzee's hat.

DuplicateValue

Jun 25, 2009
matrix3509 said:
Teiraa said:
Et3rnalLegend64 said:
Why do we care what Yahtzee has to say?
yahtzee says funny things
Haven't you heard? Its uncool to admit you like Yahtzee. Even if he is the reason everyone on this site is still here. *snip*
Actually, there's plenty of other reasons people stay - other video series', news posts, the forum you're currently posting in.
Not everything boils down to him.

OT: If I had a Wii, I'd most likely buy it.