Dave Mustaine Hints at Megadeth Videogame

Superasil

Trapped inside a Game.
Sep 30, 2009
Do want. seriously, i hope this will be something good, and not a guitar hero clone.

Scypemonk

Proud TBB Warrior
Sep 26, 2007
I foresee hordes of Metallica becoming militant Guitar Hero fans.

Anyway, does anyone rember the AC/DC pack released for Rockband? It contained about 30 or so songs, and cost around 20$. It's problably going to be something like that, if they release anything, since Megadeth doesn't have the same mainstream appeal as Metallica, Beatles, Van Halen, etc. to justify a fully priced release.

Also, Endgame is pretty much considered about equal to Rust In Peace by almost every music critic on and of the internet.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Scrythe said:
That everyone is a win. Although it loses some of the epicness as this was released when Blaze Bailey was in Iron Maiden while Adrian and Bruce were havin a party :(

Rane2k

Aug 21, 2009
Hiphophippo said:
Andy Chalk said:
What could this "new idea" be? Perhaps something along the lines of Guitar Zero, in which the player is required to kicked out of his band for being an out-of-control alcoholic and then spend the next decade or so of his life obsessing over it and flailing around for some way to prove that he's better than those half-talent jerks ever were. Multiplayer gameplay will be supported but will be unreliable and will automatically kick everyone but the host out of the game after two or three songs.
Could this be the most hilarious bit ever posted on the escapist? I think it might be!
Haha, yeah, I loved that paragraph too! :)

Recently watched a 30-minute video interview with Mustaine, and when he was asked about Metallica he was like "I really dont want to talk about this"... and then went on a five minute rant about Metallica.