DC Universe Online Flying to Stores in November

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Ca9ine said:
Dr. wonderful said:
Ca9ine said:
So, will the be a pay-to-play experience?
I'm a Batman g33k to the fullest, but NOTHING is worth paying monthly fees to experience gaming. Not even Batman.
...You don't play as the Bat...you work with him though.
I know this.
Let me put it another way, I won't pay a sub to play a game to play alongside Mr. Wayne :)

So, the question remains: is this a game I need to subscribe to be able to play?
The game itself is free from last time I check, and that you may have to buy extra content.
Again, this info is old, so I don't what going on now.

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
wicced466 said:
no xbox? *sigh*
why do my chances to play as green arrow always get ruined
I doubt you would ever get to play him in the game anyways... Besides its made by SONY, those people with the other console on the market you know.

As for the game:

I will most likely try it, not a big DC fan myself, but I like superhero games and Champions Online and City of Heroes just isnt cutting it.

And I do not think November 2010 is a smart time to release... considering Wow:Cataclysm is coming out around the same time. Cataclysm will draw a lot of players back to wow for a little while at least.

PS: I will get it on PS3, if they release it at the same time for both consoles

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
Will it have fees like other MMOs?

OT:You know people are just going to make Batman and Superman again but with diffrent names and costumes.

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
All it takes to make a good game is to remind the developers to not "screw it up"?

Shit people, start mailing your postcards to every developer you can think of.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Revelo said:
Vohn_exel said:
I hope they don't. Green Lantern is something I've always wanted to play as. I hope he's in this, although I'll probably get it even if he isn't.
You and me both. See you on Oa my fellow Lantern =) Hopefully our characters will be able to join the Corps.
We'll meet even if it's in blackest night!

...unless you mean the storyline arc, and in that case I'm hitching a ride to one of the safer DC universes :p

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Revelo said:
Vohn_exel said:
Revelo said:
Vohn_exel said:
I hope they don't. Green Lantern is something I've always wanted to play as. I hope he's in this, although I'll probably get it even if he isn't.
You and me both. See you on Oa my fellow Lantern =) Hopefully our characters will be able to join the Corps.
We'll meet even if it's in blackest night!

...unless you mean the storyline arc, and in that case I'm hitching a ride to one of the safer DC universes :p
Lol, we better be sure to make a left turn at Earth-Three =P
Lets go the DCAU, everything's always fixed in a few hours there :p