DC Universe Online general thread

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009

Release is so close I can almost taste it! Who else is excited? Pre-ordered already or waiting to see how it goes? Post your questions about this game in this thread or ask it in the user group [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/DC-Universe-Online]. What were your thoughts on the Beta? What are your character ideas?

So Escapist let's get our Hero (or Villain) on!

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
one thing i'd have to say about it from the traler (i've seen it a while ago so maybe your one is different) is one of the best one liners I've heard is when Luthor stabs superman in the chest "LEX LUTHOR"

Edit: even though it looks fun i'm going to only use one pay to play mmo and that's Old Republic

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
Haha yeah, Luthor was badass when he did that. What I'd like to know how he got Kryptonite in Wonder Woman's mouth.

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
Entreri481 said:
I'll just wait, 2 months and it'll be free to play.
Here's hoping that it does go Free to play like Lord of the rings. But it took 3 years for that to happen, I couldn't wait that long.

Marowit

Nov 7, 2006
I am thinking I am going to pick it up for the PS3. From what I've been reading it's far better mechanically on a controller, and to be honest, steps up on soapbox, I'd like to support MMOs being developed for consoles, steps down.

If it's really awesome, and the PS3 servers don't take off I might pick up a PC version but I already have PC MMO I play (WoW). Not to mention TOR coming out some time this year that will be my new PC MMO....besides my PS3 doesn't get much exercise these days so I might as well take it for a few laps.

So anyone else getting it for the PS3? Going villain or super?