DC Universe Online Promises to Make You a Legend

hieiwrath

Mar 20, 2009
I would get this game if it was free or one time pay but a monthly pay for this, no thanks.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Kinda ruins it a bit when you consider that there's going to be thousands of other "legends" working towards the same goal you are.

Still looks kind of epic though, or at least the trailer did.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
hazabaza1 said:
Is it just me, or is that Joker the worst ever?
Bad... but I have seen worse...

Say hello to the Batman: The Brave and the Bold Joker!

Just imagin Romero but without the frightening laugh and even cornier personality.

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
Champions Online was cute but I could not keep up with it this will be more of the same...unless you can pay more to be a faster EXP,ect gaining character.

videocrazy

Dec 17, 2009
Watching this trailer, I thought "Cool! A free roam superhero/villan game, a la Infamous (Which admittedly I haven't played, but am planning on. Eventually.)

Then I saw "Online". Then my thoughts turned to "This would be SUCH a great idea for a sandbox super game." I just imagine little touches, like throughout the game, the occasional scuffle between a hero and his nemesis, as you go from point A to B, and a variety of skill trees, either all available to you, or you pick one to upgrade, with a wider variety of powers, which can have some powers shared with other trees. ((Like an elemental master could use air to jet around quickly, as could a technological master, using actual jets.))

Anyways, that's just my random thoughts from a person that should really be in bed at this hour.

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
Wow, come on guys, the animation MUSTN'T be stiff or fakey in MMOs. It is NOT an requirement.