de-rez: The GameLight Zone

de-rez

Jan 30, 2008
The GameLight Zone

de-rez welcomes you to enter The GameLight Zone.

Watch Video

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
Great acting, great narration, some very strange dialogue and an all round excellent twilight zone style parody...
I miss the twilight zone.

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
Strange, Brilliantly directed, creepily acted (at the same time very in depth), but I still didn't laugh.

However, I always knew Chris was a freak.

Edit - I told you GTA 4 was shit and evil.

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
I can't believe you cut the jingle...

Will it be available in... the special edition? :p

That was pretty great, keep it up Chris! I just hope theres more of you in the next one, generally the ones where you play a more central role are my favourites. I think it has something to do with the dreaminess of your voice... lol

Megido

Aug 24, 2008
"Have you seen the bow?". Awesome... just awesome... and that accent was hilarious. Good work, Mr. Slack. And good work to the new guy too. At least I think he's new.

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
Hmmm. It will need multiple watches for me to reach a decision on this, but initial thoughts are mixed. It was alright as a parody, but I was hoping for something that made me laugh a bit more regularly, rather than just make me wonder what was going on. Or if it would defy my expectations, which this episode did perhaps once.

The sheer amount of cliches in the video though (unless they were intentional) were very disappointing. Good to see more people in the videos though :)

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Loved the Cpt Kirk music when he was fighting GTA IV: Special Edition!

Good episode! :)

BWIceSoldier

Nov 25, 2008
Strange, and at the same time, brilliant. Slightly disappointing to see De-Rez moved to monthly, but if it means the episodes will be this quality or better, I'll take it.