Dead Rising Movie Trailer Is Bizarre Like Whoa

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Playing Dead Rising in a trailer for the movie Dead Rising?! WHAT?!

If it didn't work in Double Dragon, it won't work here.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Hubilub said:
You know what?

I think it looks better than the Prince of Persia trailer.

Because that trailer sucked
no i liked that.

ofcourse it can't do right to the game, but still it makes a pretty good attempt.

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
I don't know any alt combinations.
Here's one: ñ (that's alt + 1,6,4). And damn, your avatar is so hypnotic...

The trailer reminds me of this one scene from Akumetsu, though the rider of the wheelchair in this one did not receive grievous bodily harm.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
It looks like a bad, slightly higher than average movie, end of your student film with no relationship to the game, unless the Japanese version of this game is hugely different that what we got to play

-M

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Teh Blasta said:
Well.....

At least it isn't an attempt to make Left 4 Dead a movie.
Actually, there was a Left 4 Dead movie. They just called it 'Zombieland' so people wouldn't think it was a crappy vidjagame film.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Maybe it's just a meant to stir up some DR 2 game enthusiasm. A cheap web commercial with a viral outcome is a billion times more cost effective than a bland Tv commercial which costs tons...

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
if this is a gag I wouldn't be surprised; I will say if this were a real movie they at least have the sensibility to a) not take it seriously and b) have fun with it. Another hilarious Japanese zombie movie that's absolutely hilarious is Tokyo Zombie

afaceforradio

Jul 29, 2009
It looks like a home-made job... I hope they're just attempting to do what EA did with Dante's Inferno with the weird marketing etc!

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Pretty sure this is just a campy advert for Dead Rising 2, gang.
That's too bad. I'm seriously a B-Movie fan. It would have been deliciously awful. :(

Vigilantis

Jan 14, 2010
Hahaha that looks amazing, I'd pay money to see this flick. Man...movie of the year right here.