Deadliest injury you have caused to another human?

eyesonflux

Sep 13, 2010
What is the deadliest injury you have caused to another human?

Mine happened maybe 8 years ago when i was training Karate with my friend we decided to take a match with no holding back to see who is better. Couple of blocks and dodges later i did a maegeri (regular kick) right into his stomach area my friend fell to the ground and after a little while he started saying that he wasn't feeling all right and left home.

2 Days later i heard that his intestine had burst(?) and he was in a hospital.
Because of that i got expelled from my Karate club and got a life time ban and my friend didn't want to have anything to do with me after that point.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
...Ouch, bro. Burst intestine. Is he OK now?

OT: ...I got nothing. Can't beat a burst intestine.

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
I've never caused damage to another human, but I sure have thought about doing it.

By the way, your friend is a total douche! He challenges YOU to a no-holds-barred karate fight, you show him you are the better and HE doesn't want to associate with you. Screw him and his intestines, you're much better off without him!

chiMmy

Mar 8, 2010
Well, only thing I've done was accidentally cut a friends hand with a... whatsitcalled? I have no idea. It was on my capsule opener. It was like a pocket-knife, but none of the edges was sharp(not even the pointy end was sharp).

I have no idea how I managed to cut him with it since I had troubles opening letters with it.

I can't even recall how it happend or anything, all I know is that he has a scar on his hand.

Synyster

Madman with a laptop
Jul 20, 2011
Uh, I broke a guy's femur, which ruptured his femoral artery, also broke 2 ribs causing a collapsed lung

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
The Virgo said:
By the way, your friend is a total douche! He challenges YOU to a no-holds-barred karate fight, you show him you are the better and HE doesn't want to associate with you. Screw him and his intestines, you're much better off without him!
This.

Really, he has no reason not to talk to you ever again, as it was obviously an accident!

On topic, we used to "wrestle" at a youth club I went to....I recall fucking up someone's back when he went to drop kick me and I grabbed both his legs, so he essentially fell right on his back. It wasn't too severe but hurt enough for me to get a stern talking to...which, for a ten year old, is horrifying.

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
I don't know about deadly but in junior high this asshole always stole my pencils.It was finals week and I was down to my last one when he decided he wanted that one too. In junior high I wasn't very tall or very strong so when he grabbed my pencil I wasn't strong enough to pull it back.

I was strong enough, however to hang on to it and when he tried to pull it away I pushed it forward and stabbed his palm. No where near deadly but I did draw blood. I kept my last pencil and aced that class.

Zyst

Jan 15, 2010
An accidental second degree burn on the hand of a friend. We were cooking some meat, and I raised the frying pan, to serve meat to my friends, long story short, my friend raises his hand without looking and hits the pan, and some boiling oil falls on his hand.

Fucking ouch.

Synyster

Madman with a laptop
Jul 20, 2011
Flailing Escapist said:
I was strong enough, however to hang on to it and when he tried to pull it away I pushed it forward and stabbed his palm. No where near deadly but I did draw blood. I kept my last pencil and aced that class.
Haha that's pretty funny

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
I was young and crazy, so I rammed my brother in the forehead with a plastic chair.
Didn't turn out so well, my first encounter with blood, and stitches were needed.

eyesonflux

Sep 13, 2010
Yes he is ok now, i haven't talked to him or seen him in many years.

Well he sees it a little differently apparently i shouldn't have kicked because he saw it as a cheap move after taunting me about how weak my kicks are and didn't expect me to kick and i know there is no logic in it.

However i still feel bad about it after all these years, that's pretty much the only reason i made this thread and

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
Nothing to serious over here at least nothing worth remembering

also on a side note this is why you always hold back at least a little when doing martial arts I know if I ever decided not to hold back I would seriously injure my oppoenent indeffinatly lmao

I had a friend who droped a brick on my toes once if that counts my toe nail came off and everything

Akyho

Nov 28, 2010
Dropped a large boulder on my friends head split open and had to go to the hospital. There was a new hole in our local parkw it the boulder in it. So i lifted it up he looked in and i slipped and dropped it on his head.

Same friend years later playing in his house tripped him and cracked his head of a dresser draws....head bleeding slit open. Hospital again.

Die ten years later drowing in a river.

the27thvoice

Aug 19, 2010
As a kid (around 10 I think), I tossed another kid into a boulder head-first. Gave him a pretty nasty concussion.
I was always a bit stronger than I thought. That's not always practical.

Pandabearparade

Mar 23, 2011
A couple bruises and some swelling in the face, nothing serious or long term. I've gotten just as bad and worse. Boys will be boys, and all.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
7moreDead said:
I severed 3 fingers off a friends hand...We're still cool though :D
okay. how and why the fuck did you do that?
i have some rage issues. anyway a bunch of guys from school were pissing me off so i started crushing the nearest guy's throat. three guys couldnt get me off him. not proud of it.
also, someone in my physics class held a metal rod up to another guys dick. when the second guy was holding a charged van de graf generator.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I... I can't remember hurting anyone.
I've got to be the biggest sissy in the world.