Deadpool Is The Highest Grossing R-rated Movie Ever

ron1n

Jan 28, 2013
Would kind of love to have Deadpool feature in a few scenes with Wolverine before Jackman calls it quits.

They deserve better than the limited time they shared on that horrid Wolverine Origins movie.

The banter would be phenomenal.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Ok I am going to be very snobbish when I say this:

I just find it....wrong that THIS movie of all R Rated movies ended up as the highest grossing box office, a by the numbers Superhero Comedy Action movie that despite the whole "this is a different kind of Superhero movie" it was still the same Origin story, and the same climactic final battle at the end.

Its like a devolution chart:

We went from the Godfather, to the Exorcist, to Saving Private Ryan, the Matrix movies, to this :p

Heck now I even feel sorry for Passion of the Christ (say what you will I admire the movie for its aspects like having the chracters speak in a language. And the production design of the movie)

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
the movie wasnt the best but it wasnt shit and for all intents and purposes was a fairly solid movie that was close to its source material and deserved to do good (plus it rinsed the shit out of our mouths that was wolverine origin)