Dear Santa

Generator

May 8, 2009
I kind of want an iPod Touch because my old iPod just doesn't cut it anymore. Other than that, my dad already got me tickets to go see Them Crooked Vultures at The Wiltern this Tuesday, so I'm happy.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
IdealistCommi said:
Maybe Demon Souls (Both the game and some souls), a SOAD album, and a big red fire truck.
This is almost my list except I'd get a purple fire truck. Just to be different.

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
Lullabye said:
[OT: I want a pet, any pet will do. no wait.....
You want to know something funny? Hippopotami(sp) kill more people Africa than lions and wild dogs combined.

A random person

Apr 20, 2009
I can't think of any material thing in particular (sod I'm getting old). Maybe a Nanoha A's boxset or a shitload of manga volumes (I have Negima in mind)?

Also, if he exists, I want proof of his existence, unless said proof would be hazardous to his existence somehow.

masakoz

Mar 12, 2009
dear santa,please give me a gun to massacre activision and a lighter burn there call of duty license to the ground.scratch that you can be the lucky basterd and massacre the son of bitchs.while i use the call of duty license to wipe my own ass with. p.s hehe who said christains are pussys :)

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Ganthrinor said:
Lullabye said:
You want to know something funny? Hippopotami(sp) kill more people Africa than lions and wild dogs combined.
Really, thank you. That made me laugh so hard I almost choked on my porridge. Now its all over my bed, you dick.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
a very long list of ps3 games, an SD card for my wii (a friend of mine can pirate tons of games to it) and a few pc games.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Assassins Creed II, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, a new monitor, and a PS3. Most likely I will get 2 out of those.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
IdealistCommi said:
Dark knifer said:
IdealistCommi said:
Maybe Demon Souls (Both the game and some souls), a SOAD album, and a big red fire truck.
This is almost my list except I'd get a purple fire truck. Just to be different.
0)_(0
How did I forget PURPLE?!
That's what I thought. I mean come on. Everyone wants a red fire truck, but who would expect a PURPLE one. It would be the most awsome truck ever. I'd also paint the dalmations white and purple.
Nice avatar by the way.

Zomni42

Jul 22, 2008
Ganthrinor said:
But just think if you could train one! I was gonna ask for a Rhinoceros, but now i've changed it to a TRAINED Hippopotamus.

Barring that, MW2... the only question being on the xbox or the PC... leaning toward Xbox given the whole issue on PC, but if i can't use keyboard and mouse, i proly wouldn't play multiplayer... which would mean i should go PC anyway, but whatever.

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
Lullabye said:
Ganthrinor said:
Lullabye said:
*video*
Really, thank you. That made me laugh so hard I almost choked on my porridge. Now its all over my bed, you dick.

The more you know...!

grimsprice

Jun 28, 2009
Dear Santa, it would be awesome if i could have Katy Perry for christmas. If thats not in the cards, i'll settle for Kristen Bell.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
I want my own zeppelin. Or at least a blimp. Surely he can bring it to me, can he?

Bofus Teefus

Jan 29, 2009
Dear Santa,

I hope you're ready to make a few trips. Here's the short list.

- Beach house
- New laptop
- The title to my car
- Death to all of my enemies
- Cool presents for my friends
- World peace
- 40 ft sail boat

That should do it for this year, but if I come up with more, I'll be in touch.

Bofus

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
IdealistCommi said:
Dark knifer said:
IdealistCommi said:
Dark knifer said:
IdealistCommi said:
0)_(0
How did I forget PURPLE?!
That's what I thought. I mean come on. Everyone wants a red fire truck, but who would expect a PURPLE one. It would be the most awsome truck ever. I'd also paint the dalmations white and purple.
Nice avatar by the way.
Yes
All the kids on the block will be jealous.

And thank you, but I can not take all the credit.
Someone else made the avatar for me
Oh yeah? who made it? Maybe I could get my own custom avatar...that would be cool

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Kollega said:
I want my own zeppelin. AKA, a blimp. Surely he can bring it to me, can he?
Actually blimps and zeppelins are two distinctly different things.
A zeppelin is distinguished from a blimp because instead of just having a balloon on top it has a metal frame containing several cells filled with the buoyant gas of your choice. This allows it to be built on a much larger scale.