Death is Coming for Everyone in Game of Thrones Season 3

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Well, if they ever decide to kill off Tyrian, they will have decided to cancel the show. I LOVE that character, and so does most people. Fucking awesome. Although I read spoilers and I know who lives and dies so I'm safe.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
You know... I'm pretty sure that it's Melisandre that says the "Death is coming for everyone and everything" line, not Catelyn. It isn't even a characteristic thing for Catelyn to say.

And as for Joffrey's line in the trailer, that was said in the books in the chapter after... ahem. I guess that means that "that" chapter will be in this season for sure.* ;_;

Though I am wondering how they will choose to end this season, since they don't really have as clear of an ending point as Season 1/Book 1 did. Nor did Book 2 for that matter, but they did a pretty good job using the prologue chapter of Book 3 for that. I know it's too much to hope for, but... what if they decide to end season 3 with "that other wedding" where a certain character drinks something and... yeah. I'm not gonna say anything more. Ending Season 3 with RW would just be too tragic IMO. :(

One can dream, right? :3

At least Dany will stop with trying to ask some man for help and just go for it. Fire and Blood and all that. I just hope that in the midst of... all the lovely things she does, that one "Arstan Whitebeard" shows up. ^_^

[sub]*I like the Starks, so obviously I don't like that certain chapter. But... 'The North Remembers' ;)[/sub]

EmperorSubcutaneous

Dec 22, 2010
jackdeesface said:
NooNameLeft said:
"The new trailer looks like things are going to get worse before they get better" Nope. Things are going to get worse before they get hopeless.
Everything and everyone looks great except for Mance Rayder, that is described in the book sort of like a bard but here he just look like a tough wildman.

pictures:

Isnt the whole point of mance that he had the charisma to quit the watch and then unite all the wildlings?

That guy doesnt seem to ooze charisma in that shot.
It's a pretty unflattering picture.

Since I became kind of obsessed with Ciarán Hinds after watching his performance as Caesar in Rome, my hopes are high for him in this role. (Seriously, if he had actually been Caesar and I had been alive at the time, I would have jumped between him and the assassins in a heartbeat. And I'm not even really sure why! I guess that must be what charisma is.)

Raikas

Sep 4, 2012
Therumancer said:
Speaking for myself, I like the TV series, but was never able to get much into the books. It's something I can appreciate in doses for what it is, and want to see the development/end of, but probably won't ever be
a raving fanboy of.
I'm the opposite - I love the books, but I just can't get into the TV series. I've tried - saw most of the first year and the first couple of episodes of the second, but it just doesn't interest me. I can't figure it out - I like the production design, am a fan of several of the actors, love the source material - I just can't make myself care about it.

But I'm loving the new trailers, so I guess I'll be giving it another try!