Death Note?

MrMuttonChops

Jan 5, 2011
I was just wondering should I watch it? I'm kind of new to anime I've only watched Bleach, some of Naruto and Dragonball, Z and GT.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
If you like Bleach and whatnot, I think you'll like Death Note. I would recommend it. I think the whole thing is on Hulu for free, given you don't mind subtitles.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
yeah. if you can, watch it with english (or whatever) subs in Japanese. seriously.

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Death Note is an intellectual and psychological thriller. It's the type of show where every episode has an "aha!" moment, where everything clicks and you realize what you've been watching for the last half hour, and it blows your mind. A brilliant show, it really is. Watch it.

ruben6f

Mar 8, 2011
I didn't enjoy it very much, but that's because I am not the biggest anime fan, and I don't like to sleep in front of my laptop.

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
I would highly recommend it to anyone. Hell my dad liked it and he is the last person in the world to like anime.

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
It's pretty well-written, at least for the first series, with a smattering of humour, a good music-score, and it's... well, just very compelling.

BLAHwhatever

Aug 30, 2011
I'd recommend it. Intelligent story, very well-drawn and animated. Not an Action Anime though, if you're more into that.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Yes.
I still consider it one of my favourites, even though it's really short.

It is excellent!
Especially the first season.

I still liked the second but....you'll know when you get there.

Kiardras

Feb 16, 2011
I'm really not a fan of anime, but Death Note and Elfen Lied are about the only ones I've enjoyed. Death note was a really interesting psychological series.

Rockus

Jun 7, 2010
It's worth a look. Sometime you have to take a few things is stride like some of the specious connections characters can make to jump from one conclusion to the next, but its got its upsides. Although if you can make it past episode 20 or so then you got farther than me and I've tried like . . . 3 times, I always lose interest by that point.

Logiclul

Sep 18, 2011
I watched it twice. It is an amazing experience with an amazing story filled with intellectual and psychological battle.

WayOutThere

Aug 1, 2009
YES

It's intellectually thrilling and rightfully considered one of the greatest anime out there.