Death of Hope trailer - And you thought Infinity War was epic?!

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
This flew totally under my radar. No idea this was in the works, but I'll take it!

Also isn't if fucking sad that fan films user better graphics than the official 40k Movie?

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
I was made aware of this in the Total War: Warhammer Steam forums and this has been in development for awhile.

And don't be too harsh on the Ultramarines movie, at least it made up with good acting and music.

Also am I seeing KHORNE Chaos Space Marines among these guys?!

kurokotetsu

Proud Master
Sep 17, 2008
Very nice trailer.Really enjoyed it and great attention to detail, the different pattern armors in the Ultramarines compared to the XIIth and XVIIth Legions is a nice touch and a great attention to detail. Thi s probably will be fun to watch.

Samtemdo8 said:
Also am I seeing KHORNE Chaos Space Marines among these guys?!
Seeing this takes place during the Shadow Crusade, while the World Eaters are deeply into melee and will become the Legion dedicated to him, but that happens in the progression of the Heresey, so no they aren't Khornate berserker's right now. Probably even have psykers in their ranks as this is probably before the Nuceria Campaign and the apotheosis of Angron as a Deaomn Primarch. The guys in red and with horns are Word Bearers and are from Chaos Undivided worshipping the whole Pantheon.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Things I like so far:

- Space Marines displaying some speed and agility, in addition to the usual strength and toughness. It's too often forgotten they are supposed to be superhuman in every way, not just lumbering brutes.
- What happens when a regular human who isn't wearing power armor gets hit with bolter fire? That's right, chunky salsa.