Death Threat Regret

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
First: Does the [look at a YouTube comment section to understand my level of bile and disgust for this person] kinda look like Bieber(its the hair).

Second: Erin's rage face is hilarious.

Third: You should actually be cursing IceFrog. He's the guy who made the Warcraft 3 map/mod.

Fourth: Keep up the good work, or we'll receive it poorly.

Zealous

Mar 24, 2009
40 MULTICAST AT LEVEL 1 WTF
Seriously though, fuck ogre.

I mean common sense reigns; don't bite the hand that feeds you. What did he expect was going to happen?

Karadalis

Apr 26, 2011
What you say in your own living room usually stays in your own living room...

What you say on twitter however the whole world gets to see...

Choose wisely where to rant and say things you dont really mean...

On the internet... everyone hears you scream.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
I think the real damage that Twitter causes is not the spread of threats, it is the spread of stupidity.

In this case both the unfunny joke and the seriousness that it was given were retard.

Good comic and points.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Karadalis said:

Pretty much this.

Not that I think Grey needs to be told this; he writes stuff to make people have a think or a laugh or a both.

I rage out pretty hard at games. Even single-player ones. I'm one of the biggest reasons I don't like competitive games, because I don't like the way I get in those situations.

I don't have a Twitter, but if my time here has taught me anything then I'd at least hope I'd be able to keep my impotent rage off of Twitter.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Karadalis said:

Pretty much this. What you say in the privacy of your own living room is your business. What you say on Twatter, Facebook, etc. is everyone's business.

Dying_Jester

Jul 17, 2014
Haha, Valve Kingpin. I immediately imaged a cigar smoke filled room with a small poker table with Gabe, whoever is in charge of managing Origin, Uplay, and the upcoming GoG client all sitting around it discussing How to stay civil all while trying to claim as many games and gamers through any means open to them.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Boy that was dumb thing for him to do, even as a joke. I'm no DOTA player, but my heart goes out to those who are. I understand a game like that needs a vigilant person running it (It does, doesn't it?). Considering how big this game has become, with tournaments and everything, the impact must be huge.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Dying_Jester said:
Haha, Valve Kingpin. I immediately imaged a cigar smoke filled room with a small poker table with Gabe, whoever is in charge of managing Origin, Uplay, and the upcoming GoG client all sitting around it discussing How to stay civil all while trying to claim as many games and gamers through any means open to them.
I just pictured Gabe's head photoshopped onto Marvel's Kingpin.

Uriel_Hayabusa

Apr 7, 2014
Am I a bad person for thinking that this was going to be another webcomic about Gamergate from looking at the title?

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
what of the old saying, You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

O well. He dun goofed

SoulChaserJ

Sep 21, 2009
Sorry but the idiot deserved to get his game pulled. He got mad over some out dated artwork. Infestation(formerly known as WarZ) was listed as WarZ (a title that was pulled from Steam due to a number of reasons) on the front page of Steam for a week. Don't see that dev team being whiny babies on Twitter.

Shanahanapp

Apr 8, 2013
To be fair I feel his game would've been removed anyway based on the other stuff he said. And even if you're not serious threatening to kill someone is one thing, but threatening to kill the head of the business that is, y'know, seliing your game, probably deserves a harsh punishment.

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
Everyone know you don't threaten Gabe Newell with death. After all you want to keep your friends close & your enemies closer. Instead keep mailing him snacks & let obesity take care of the rest.

/sarcasm

Oh well what he did was pretty stupid & he probably got a better punishment than prison.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Death threats: the mating call of morons on the Internet. So a head of a business did something you disagree with, or a filmmaker made a movie you didn't like, that doesn't mean they have to die. If anyone deserves threats of being killed, its people in the real world WHO ARE ACTIVELY KILLING OTHER PEOPLE.
sageoftruth said:
Dying_Jester said:
I just pictured Gabe's head photoshopped onto Marvel's Kingpin.
Oh, me too! With a cigar and a cane and everything. Now I wonder who at Valve would be his Bullseye and Elektra. I forget which of Spider-Man's enemies directly report to the Kingpin.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Grahav said:
I think the real damage that Twitter causes is not the spread of threats, it is the spread of stupidity.

In this case both the unfunny joke and the seriousness that it was given were retard.

Good comic and points.
You may call it retard, but some people really don't like to receive death threats from their business partners.