Deaths on Set & Mysterious Devils - Watch These 7 Cursed Movies

Devan Sagliani

Apr 21, 2014
Deaths on Set & Mysterious Devils - Watch These 7 Cursed Movies

By now most of you have probably heard about how certain famous horror movies are believed to be actually cursed. Let's watch 7 of the most famously cursed. What's the worst that could happen?

Read Full Article

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Mmm it seen watching those curse films won't be as terrifying to the actors, actresses, director, producer and the crews etc had to went through!

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
What about The Crow? That film had been cursed across generations, as Bruce Lee predicted his son's death after coming out of a coma, before Brandon had even started his acting career.

DevanSagliani

May 5, 2014
Remus said:
What about The Crow? That film had been cursed across generations, as Bruce Lee predicted his son's death after coming out of a coma, before Brandon had even started his acting career.
It definitely qualifies in my book. It just didn't make the top 7. Interestingly enough I used to know Lawrence Mason who played Tin Tin in The Crow. He'd just moved to Los Angeles and we became friends for a while, during which time he gave me a detailed explanation of what happened on set. Trust me. The curse didn't just hit Lee. Other people's lives were absolutely destroyed making the film as well.