Deep Silver Gets Humble With a Bundle

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Deep Silver Gets Humble With a Bundle

The Humble Deep Silver Bundle is a healthy collection of Saints Row, Risen, Sacred and even Dead Island, all for whatever price you care to pay.

Once again stepping in where THQ [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/120863-Humble-THQ-Bundle-Waves-Bye-Bye-to-Indie-UPDATED] left off, Deep Silver has rolled out its very own Humble Bundle, and it's an impressive collection to say the least. Pay as much or as little as you want (to a minimum of $1, sorry to say) for Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Risen 2: Dark Waters and Sacred 2 Gold, with money going in whatever amount you choose to Deep Silver, two very worth charities - the American Red Cross and Child's Play - and the Humble Bundle people themselves. Soundtracks for Saints Row: The Third, Risen 2 and Sacred 2 are also included.

But you know that's not the end of the story. Beat the average price, currently sitting at a redonkulously low $4.61, and you'll also get Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package, a DLC collection including missions, costumes and vehicles, and Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition. And if you drop more than $25, Dead Island Riptide will be added to the mix.

This particular bundle is Windows-only and will be provided via Steam keys, which I'm sure won't present a problem for anyone. (Hey, they're not going to mail you discs for a buck.) It's a screaming good deal for around five bucks, especially with Saints Row IV on the horizon - this is a great opportunity for Saints Row newbies to get caught up. The Humble Deep Silver Bundle runs for two weeks, so if you want it, grab it at humblebundle.com [http://www.humblebundle.com/].

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
See Deep Silver, THIS is how you convince me to get on your side, this is how you convince me that the Ranger Mode DLC was THQ's idea.

Now if only I could actually play those games on my mac. God damn it.

UltimatheChosen

Mar 6, 2009
Charcharo said:
They should have included Clear Sky as well :D . No matter, I might buy this
BTW: Does the complete edition of Saints Row mean that my not complete edition will be upgraded but I get to keep the standart game for a trade?
If you pay above the average, you get two keys. One of them has the games you get for paying a dollar or more, and the other has the "above average" games. So you could redeem the second code to get Dead Island and SR3 + DLC, then trade the first code, but you'd be giving up Risen 2, Sacred 2, and Saints Row 2 along with the standard version of SR3.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Deep Silver are winning some kudos with me for this. That and doing the production side of Wasteland 2 without demanding IP rights

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
I've wanted to play Sacred 2 for a while now, and Risen 2 is a nice addition, but I already got SR2&3. I got it and it appears that you only get one key for the entire bundle. Still worth the low price, but I was hoping to trade those extra keys.

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
erttheking said:
See Deep Silver, THIS is how you convince me to get on your side, this is how you convince me that the Ranger Mode DLC was THQ's idea.

Don't modern Macs come with a program that makes it very simple to create a Windows partition?

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Doom972 said:
erttheking said:

Don't modern Macs come with a program that makes it very simple to create a Windows partition?
Yeah but you still need to buy the software, which is expensive. It doesn't help that my mac is running out of memory, and wasn't particularly powerful to start with.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
dang, somehow they beat out the desperation offer THQ put up before they burned down, i just can't win with luck

SSJBlastoise

Dec 20, 2012
UltimatheChosen said:
If you pay above the average, you get two keys. One of them has the games you get for paying a dollar or more, and the other has the "above average" games. So you could redeem the second code to get Dead Island and SR3 + DLC, then trade the first code, but you'd be giving up Risen 2, Sacred 2, and Saints Row 2 along with the standard version of SR3.
Really? That sucks :/ I was hoping I could have been able to trade Saint's Row 3 seeing as I already have it.