DELETED

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
President Moocow said:
No it went like this:

I hadn't slept for 2 days, due to insomnia.
As I wouldn't get a refund if I didn't go, I went anyway.
But then, while at the party, the loud music rendered it impossible to sleep, as I am a very light sleeper.
If I had danced, the effort would have rendered me sleeping.

And when did I say I wasn't tired?
But if the music was so loud you couldn't sleep wouldn't it have kept you awake while you danced?

Maphis

Nov 10, 2009
If you were so damn tired why did you go anyway? Even beter why did you go to a party while you were so tired, probably knowing you'd have a bad time, and then go complain about on these forums?

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
No, the effort it would take to move would render me unconscious.
Ok then... so why not dance for five minutes to wear yourself out a bit, then go to sleep?!

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
Kurai Angelo said:
So you're saying you would have literally passed out the exact second you set foot on the dancefloor?
No, but if I had danced for more than a minute.
This is speaking from experience
So only dance for 30 seconds....

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
President Moocow said:
TheNamlessGuy said:
President Moocow said:
Worst attitude for a party EVER! With that attitude, you will never have fun at a party regardless of the music, the number of pizza slices you got, etc... I love how you make it seem like what "ruined" this party when that's clearly just an excuse and it's much more obvious why you didn't have fun.

Seriously, just chill the fuck out an have some fun. THAT'S a party.
Yeah, you try not to sleep for 2 days and not being able to move, then go to a party and have fun.
Again with the excuses. I don't care what kind of comment you can pull out, that's not how it works. If you go into a situation with a "this is going to suck" attitude, it will suck. If you try not to have fun (and don't give me this "i tried to socialize" bs, at that point your mind was already dead-set on not having fun), you will not have fun.

And if you're tired and incapable of moving, why the hell would you go to a place that's very energy-draining (unless you're extroverted, but I can safely assume you're not). Same for not being able to move, that's just a show of insecurity and uncomfortableness. NOT party mentality. You need to loosen up.

If you were physically not well, then you deciding to go to a party is like a marathon runner with a broken leg deciding to participate in a race.
I know everyone hates it when someone says "this" and nothing else. But seriously: this

There is nothing else I could add to this beyond "And Some"

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
The problem was where the party was. 'School'

School parties by far and away have always been the shittiest thing in the world.
Ever. The last school party I was at, about two years ago if you were interested, had a shitty band from the school itself, a shittier DJ from the school again and the worst food ever. From the schools kitchen again.
But we had alcohol, albeit weak stuff, but it sort of evened out.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
TheNamlessGuy said:
Sasquatch99 said:
The problem was where the party was. 'School'

School parties by far and away have always been the shittiest thing in the world.
Ever. The last school party I was at, about two years ago if you were interested, had a shitty band from the school itself, a shittier DJ from the school again and the worst food ever. From the schools kitchen again.
But we had alcohol, albeit weak stuff, but it sort of evened out.
We were gonna have a band, but they didn't show up.
But other than that (and the lack of alcohol at the party), you just described mine
The band never showed up?
Your school sound really bad. I'm assuming this was a Christmas party?

Vkmies

Oct 8, 2009
justhereforthemoney said:
Danny Ocean said:
justhereforthemoney said:
You are 15 and there was alcohol?
Drinking starts younger in Europe? I dunno, I was drinking when I was 15.
O Ok, Europe. That explains some things.
Well i live in finland and it's legal to drink when you turn 18 but then again, what party doesnt have alcohol when you are 15? Who 15 year old doesnt/didnt/will not drink? :D

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
I assume from your lack of response that you can't actually back up your being 'tired' excuse anymore?

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
Kurai Angelo said:
I assume from your lack of response that you can't actually back up your being 'tired' excuse anymore?
Not quite.
It is impossible to estimate the time I would have to dance to be able to sleep, therefore I didn't take the risk.
Yes, the thought crossed my mind a bunch of times
This all sounds a little convenient... at any rate this has been fun but I can see you will not be swayed from your narrow minded view and aren't willing to actually take any one else's opinions seriously (despite asking for discussion...) My advice would be not to attend many parties in the future. And if you really must... take your own bottle coke